Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jalil Illan with Baja Bariatrics and Omar Acosta - A Warning

Geez, people, he is not married!!! He is however, gross!

"You've never heard the common phrase Latin Lover? That's not a slur by any means."

Lipstick Lady, I don't agree with you, and I think using the phrase contributes to the degradation and abuse of Hispanic people. Of course I've heard it. I get to hear it all the time. It's really ignorant, backwoods thinking to think that just because of a person's heritage, he or she welcomes this type of attention.

Edited by maestrita

This isn't directed toward anyone in particular, nor to any "side" in this discussion.

If you have never had serious interactions with a serious con man or a con woman (most of them are sociopaths), you may not believe that a person could or would act as they do.

A couple of their attributes are that they are astonishingly charming, intelligent and manipulative. One thing they do very well is to strike up rapport immediately by showing you that they share your own interests and values.

For instance, a sociopath might carry with them photographs of "their children, wife, home, dogs, cats, etc." and show them to people whom they hoped to impress with their family stability. In fact, he or she would have a variety of photographs (and a variety of stories to tell about them) to strike ready rapport with a wide array of people he or she was trying to impress.

Here's a surprising attribute sociopaths tend to share: They give intense, uninterrupted eye contact. For some of their targets, these long gazes seem soulful and romantic. Other targets feel uncomfortable and do or give the con man/woman what they want, just to get rid of them.

Here's a link to an unacademic, but nonetheless good description of sociopaths' easily recognized attributes:

http://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Sociopath

Edited by VSGAnn2014

"You've never heard the common phrase Latin Lover?  That's not a slur by any means." 

Lipstick Lady, I don't agree with you, and I think using the phrase contributes to the degradation and abuse of Hispanic people.  Of course I've heard it.  I get to hear it all the time.  It's really ignorant, backwoods thinking to think that just because of a person's heritage, he or she welcomes this type of attention.

Again, I guess I don't look to be offended by something like this.  I've been Mexican all my life and have never met anyone in my friends or family who was offended by the phrase.  :D

MXtransformed... pretty serious accusations so I assume you have verification?

. Well if the words out of his own mouth about this isn't proof, then the text conversations we had about his deportation status should be. I don't have to prove anything to you and as far as anybody claiming slander against me, Susan, Alex or anyone else who speaks out, well Omar is in Mexico and just as we who have been part of his game and also anyone who has had a botched surgery there, has no recourse neither does he against any of us here in the US. Turn about is fair play, but like I said, Omar told me himself about his time in prison, about his deportation and also about the gang he was not only leader of but also the founded of. He wears those suits and long sleeves for a reason, he wouldn't want patients to see his gang related tattoos!

Both arms have tattoos?

Anyone who can google can see that he got into trouble in the United States.  Why is this news?

It is not news. She is throwing out anything and everything she can to bring him down. That is what scorned lovers do. So Omar has a bad and crazy past. He has turned his life around. Even if he is still making bad moral decisions, that doesn't make him a rapist. This person and him had a relationship and she is butt hurt. He didn't want to beg her to stay and or marry her so she is doing this.

. Well if the words out of his own mouth about this isn't proof, then the text conversations we had about his deportation status should be. I don't have to prove anything to you and as far as anybody claiming slander against me, Susan, Alex or anyone else who speaks out, well Omar is in Mexico and just as we who have been part of his game and also anyone who has had a botched surgery there, has no recourse neither does he against any of us here in the US. Turn about is fair play, but like I said, Omar told me himself about his time in prison, about his deportation and also about the gang he was not only leader of but also the founded of. He wears those suits and long sleeves for a reason, he wouldn't want patients to see his gang related tattoos!

Both arms have tattoos?

Anyone who can google can see that he got into trouble in the United States. Why is this news?

This person and him had a relationship and she is butt hurt. He didn't want to beg her to stay and or marry her so she is doing this. 

You have used this term several times, and so I was intrigued as I've not heard it before.

I used Google and found this definition online:

_______

Use of this is an instant way to let the entire online world [know] that you're a complete idiot. Originally a crass way to make fun of someone who is irrationally upset about something, is now used by total douchebags who don't have a creative or original bone in their body to troll on someone who expresses the slightest displeasure in anything.

See also: You/u mad bro?
Football (American or the kind with 2 keepers) fan: Shame my team lost, but they played hard, can't ask any more that.

Douchebag: Don't get all butthurt because your team lost.

Football team fan: Did you actually type that yourself, or just copy and paste it from somewhere else? Because you sure as **** didn't think of it on your own, you f**king mindless tool.

_______

source: urban dictionary

Edited by woo woo

It is not news. She is throwing out anything and everything she can to bring him down. That is what scorned lovers do. So Omar has a bad and crazy past. He has turned his life around. Even if he is still making bad moral decisions, that doesn't make him a rapist. This person and him had a relationship and she is butt hurt. He didn't want to beg her to stay and or marry her so she is doing this.

Both arms have tattoos?

Anyone who can google can see that he got into trouble in the United States. Why is this news?

Why yes, as a matter of fact I am doing EVERYTHING I can to bring him down! Why is that? because he is a manipulative amorous narcissist who preys on women who have reached a most dangerous level of low sense of self are vulnerable and lonely and I have NEVER once claimed that he is a rapist! Yes we did have what I thought was a relationship and I did think it was real just like many others just like bonita_angel, but you are singling me out for personal reasons and frankly that ok too, go ahead, NEWS FLASH FOR YA ......I DONT CARE! You think this is about revenge because I was "dumped" or however you want to put it but you are missing the whole point! He is using his position as a patient care coordinator to take advantage of and hurt people. I am getting messages from women telling me all about how he has used them and lied to them and what he is doing is wrong! NO IF'S ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT! It's embarrassing to admit that I believed his lies and feel for his charm, but if it saves someone else from going through this hurt then I will shout it from the mountain tops! This is the cyber world, coexist123, the social networking world, and I will probably never come face to face with you or anyone else from this site, Team Illan, or any other online forum or group. If I passed you on the street, you wouldn't realize who I even was. You Ms coexist123 are not a part of my real world, so what ever you or anyone else wants to say about me does not even touch me. He played a terrible terrible game on what is becoming obvious as A LOT of us and he made a terrible terrible mistake because I will not let what he did to me destroy me.... I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY YOU, HIM OR ANYONE ELSE ......I KNOW HOW TO WIN THE HARD WAY!

I'm sure his wife and what? 3 kids? Would be elated to read this thread.

My heart goes out to his wife and family. THEY do not need this. THEY deserve better.

Stop the presses! He's married? The Fabulous Omar is currently married and has 3 kids?

Seriously?

I'm sure his wife and what? 3 kids? Would be elated to read this thread.

My heart goes out to his wife and family. THEY do not need this. THEY deserve better.

Stop the presses! He's married? The Fabulous Omar is currently married and has 3 kids?

Seriously?

Is that true? I don't think he is married unless he's separated. He works really long hours and we all spoke to him a lot and he never mentioned being married. Not saying he's not but I certainly didn't get the impression he had a family at home.

Is that true? I don't think he is married unless he's separated. He works really long hours and we all spoke to him a lot and he never mentioned being married. Not saying he's not but I certainly didn't get the impression he had a family at home.

Duh! You really think he would announce his marital status?

Duh! What an enlightening comment from such a mature person.

As I said, he may very well be married but a group of us including a husband went out to dinner with him twice and had great conversation about our families since we all had kids. He didn't have a shot with any of us and still didn't chime in with anything about a wife or children. He did mention feeling sorry for his German Shepard that he rarely gets to see due to long hours.

Go do your research people... It's all out there. Like chlamydia to the masses....

I'll do research if someone passes on his full name. Not even the surgeons site lists his last name.

I'll do research if someone passes on his full name. Not even the surgeons site lists his last name.

That in and of itself is a red flag.