Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Jalil Illan with Baja Bariatrics and Omar Acosta - A Warning

wow. this is crazy on so many levels.

i just come here to learn about who has the lowest infection rate, and best surgical technique.

Edited by vsgblond

For one thing, coexist23's handle and her real name are linked all over the Internet.

Just google coexist23.

You can Google the crap out of mine name. I have nothing to hide. I am an open book. I don't around trying to bring someone down because I got dumped.

I'm going to say something here: I think at least some of the Team Illan people are dangerous. There's bullying. And then there's criminal behavior.

You guys are stepping over the line, and you don't seem to know it.

Wow, now I'm being threatened via Facebook by "Whitney Uberdriver": "Do not act like I am attacking this woman! She has been coming at me for the last 48 hours! I have extreme experience in SEO and building very powerful websites. You have no chance when it comes to attempting to ruin my name. You are running a company that can be run into the ground. This is not how you should be doing business." Then I get this threat: Followed by another threat: "I see you just released another book too on Amazon. I and several others have read it. I think we are all entitled to a review.... right?" I think Uber should know how abusive one of their drivers is behaving online.....

Whitney clearly haves some pretty deep ceded psychological issues. I am sorry she is doing this to you Alex. Do you think it is possible that she is Omar's current lady of the week and that is why she is defensive of him? I really can't see any other reason for her behavior. And what grounds would she have to press charges, this thread is not even about her. Is she somehow connected to Dr. Illan and Omar in a way we are not aware of. I believe it is time for me to put on my "investigative hat".

Edited by *susan*

Yet they have no issue with publicly ousting the victims' affairs and personal life stories for their own benefit.  Huh.  Interesting.

We are simply putting the truth out there of ONE of your victims. I have never said her name. She is hiding so much from you guys it's not even funny.

So if YOU do it, it's truth.  If someone exposes YOUR (factual) information, it's slander/defamation/lies/abuse/bullying/etc.  

Interesting.  ;)

Nonetheless it seemed unnecessary to post them here. It only serves to further incite hostility.

Yet they have no issue with publicly ousting the victims' affairs and personal life stories for their own benefit.  Huh.  Interesting.

Yeah that was unnecessary too. I don't think anyone's name needed to be given. Just seems to agitate hate.

I'm going to say something here: I think at least some of the Team Illan people are dangerous. There's bullying. And then there's criminal behavior. You guys are stepping over the line, and you don't seem to know it.

Agreed!

VSGblond,

I agree totally. I think everyone has made their point and this thread has run its course for me. Like you, I am hoping to learn about hospitals, surgeons, logistics, procedures and unbiased experiences from those who have been thru Sx in Mexico. Integrity and ethics should play an important role in the decision making process.

amen.

all i care about is how much weight these former patients lost...was their sleeve surgery successful??? did their incisions heal up the way they should?

i'm not here for the other stuff. i don't care if omar broke their hearts, or if they stalk him. good grief.

wow. this is crazy on so many levels.

i just come here to learn about who has the lowest infection rate, and best surgical technique.

Have you found that info?

VSGblond,

I agree totally. I think everyone has made their point and this thread has run its course for me. Like you, I am hoping to learn about hospitals, surgeons, logistics, procedures and unbiased experiences from those who have been thru Sx in Mexico. Integrity and ethics should play an important role in the decision making process.

amen.

all i care about is how much weight these former patients lost...was their sleeve surgery successful??? did their incisions heal up the way they should?

i'm not here for the other stuff. i don't care if omar broke their hearts, or if they stalk him. good grief.

I am not a key player in the Pantygate scandal, but my incisions did heal nicely and I am happy with my loss this far.

Well, as someone that has counseled people in these types of situations, I just have to say that I believe that 95% of the people that have seen this thread will take it to heart. The other 5% will turn a blind eye and blame everyone else. Just figure out which group you belong to.

Hmm, I didn't see you naming any one in the 'fan club' in that post. For me it is about alleged victims AND your goals and methods. But I am glad to see you acknowledge that not everyone who questions you and/or disagrees with your goals and methods is merely some fan girl out to trash the women you speak of. In regards to your last statement which you posted while I was typing this reply: I asked you questions to ascertain your credibility - which you ignored. I have yet to become fully convinced these women who have spoken on this thread are victims rather than willing FORMER participants who deliberately RETURNED to Mexico for their affairs. A warning of a playboy or cad - ok. I thank them for the warning. A label of victim of a predator - not so much- from what I have heard. I have talked to one lady (not on this board) who had a minor makeout session with him when she returned to visit him. I asked her very specifically if she felt preyed upon and she said not at all. She was mad how it ended and doesn't like and is angry at Omar for that - but she said it was completely mutual and consensual. Do I think it is unprofessional for Omar to date former patients (and apparently they were former patients since these things happened when they deliberately returned to visit him)? Yes I do, but it is certainly not in the realm of molesting patients under anesthesia which was what the original post led many to believe you were saying even if you didn't state that explicitly. What really bothers me though is the stated goal to destroy Dr. Illan when you have not spoken to him. I think that is very unfair. Lipstick lady - I have never bullied these women on this thread nor anywhere else in any manner what so ever, nor would I. Please don't lump me in with those who may have.

Please just STOP ! You have made your point very very clear. Make the change let the rest of this thread be a positive place for victims or alleged victims as you have said for them to feel safe to express what they have been through. Let them HELP the next woman that may learn from this and prevent themselves from becoming PREY to those despicable individuals that do the most harm when women are at their most vulnerable. Please DON'T let this thread be wasted anymore on this constant bickering of he said she said. PLEASE