Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So hard to take enough fluids...sleeved on 9/24. Managing sips...I'm sure way below what I should. Had a half cup of broth and a few spoonfuls of Jello and was done. I get so gassy! The jello was seriously the most delicious thing I've had in weeks.

I care around a water bottle with me every were and sip all day long. You can do it. It is hard but you have to tell yourself you need to drink and by the end of the week it's habit. Good luck

I am starting on the soft stag ruby there is no way I can eat enough to get in the needed Protein. I scrambled 2 eggs today with some cottage cheese And could only eat 1/2. On this stage I am not suppose to drink Protein Drinks. Anyone else have this issue

The gas gets better. I was sleeved 9/24 and the gas was better yesterday,

The gas gets better. I was sleeved 9/24 and the gas was better yesterday,

If you can eat eggs, why the ban on Protein drinks? Without the protein drinks like Isopure, I would be hurting. Good luck!

Haven't checked in lately. My surgery was initially scheduled for the 30th. For you medical people you will understand, Joint Commission is coming this week! Plus I have not been approved by my insurance. So frustrated.

I have almost 20lbs, I attended a golf tourney today. I haven't told very many people about my surgery, but most of my friends know after today. It always amazing to me, when people ask/ say, well you've lost 20lbs, why do you need the surgery. Then my head goes crazy and begins to ask if I am doing the right thing!!!?? But I know I am doing the right thing? I have done my research, and am ready for the new me.

Oh, yea, surgery hopefully oct. 7th. Keeping fingers crossed!

Edited by annisa

Annista, i had the same thoughts, I lost 16 lbs, but

i know I wold ot be able to stay on the liquid diet. You are making the right decision. Good luck.

Annista, i had the same thoughts, I lost 16 lbs, but

i know I wold ot be able to stay on the liquid diet. You are making the right decision. Good luck.

GAS PAIN everywhere!!! Please help...sleeved 9/25. I've walked....several times. Exhausted at this point....

Trying buying GasX strips. They helped me and recommended when they called to see how I was doing day 3.

Enjoy the beginning if something wonderful!!

Will be leaving in an hour to check in for surgery. Getting a little anxious!

Its been a while since I posted. I been on the phase 3 soft foods for over a week now. Is it only me that only eat maybe once a day approximately 4-6 bites, and a Protein Shake. Is that normal?

Good morning all,

I am 27yrs old from Chicago, Illinois. I had The Sleeve surgery / VSG in September 2012, two years ago. It was the best decision I've ever made, no regrets at all! I started at 248lbs and currently weigh 150lbs. I stopped losing weight after one year, but I've maintained a healthy BMI.

To everyone who has had weight loss surgery; you know how amazing it is, even through our struggles. To those of you who are awaiting surgery; be patient.. It will be one of the greatest things you have ever done. GOOD LUCK!!! :) And also, don't let anyone tell you it's an easy way out. Once in a while, I still battle those junk food cravings.

I wish you all the best in the world!!!!