Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved yesterday, walk walk walk walk to battle these gas pains. No other real pains as I'm taking my meds as scheduled. My doctor just came in to check on me and I'll be going home in a few hours.

Get to home today. :) A little scary...but I'm sure it will be fine. Just trying to take my Vitamins and couple of meds is overwhelming. I still haven't had anything more than Water. Am waiting for a full Fluid tray. Eek!

I have to share this story and I'm sure it will make you all cringe like it did me. My nurse in the hospital told me about a lady who had a sleeve done and left the hospital and went straight to Kentucky Fried chicken and ate a WHOLE BUCKET of chicken herself!!! Immediately ended up back in the hospital for emergency surgery. The nurse didn't know if she was even alive anymore or what happened after she left the hospital. CAN YOU IMAGINE?? I have yet to drink 32 oz in a day!!!

How does one do that in our condition? Crikey. I struggled to eat a yogurt portion and take in just 100ml of Protein supplement.

How does one do that in our condition? Crikey. I struggled to eat a yogurt portion and take in just 100ml of Protein supplement.

I know!!! Makes me sick thinking about it!!!!

I have to share this story and I'm sure it will make you all cringe like it did me. My nurse in the hospital told me about a lady who had a sleeve done and left the hospital and went straight to Kentucky Fried chicken and ate a WHOLE BUCKET of chicken herself!!! Immediately ended up back in the hospital for emergency surgery. The nurse didn't know if she was even alive anymore or what happened after she left the hospital. CAN YOU IMAGINE?? I have yet to drink 32 oz in a day!!!

Is she OUT OF HER MIND? I can't even imagine! I'm getting in my 64 oz a day and my Protein, but it's pretty much taking me all day to do it. My stomach gurgles after a few spoonfuls of yogurt or cream soup!

Is she OUT OF HER MIND? I can't even imagine! I'm getting in my 64 oz a day and my Protein, but it's pretty much taking me all day to do it. My stomach gurgles after a few spoonfuls of yogurt or cream soup!

I know!!!!! I'm just trying to drink fluids!!

@@lose4life2 Obviously someone didn't catch on to her eating disorder during her psychological exam.

Edited by HalloweenBaby24

I was sleeved on 9/24, and I can't even drink 64 or 32 oz.. My stomach makes so much noise when I sip on my liquids.. I even vomited.. I'm really having a hard time with getting the requirements.. I'm walking around a bit but when I get in bed I'm out like a light.. My dr. Completed my disability forms. So I'm scheduled for work on 11/10 .. He gave me great mini vacation.. I'm just focus on the clear liquid, I'm no where near ready

for the next stage.

I was snowed for the first 36 hours. Things get better. I had IV in until I left. 64 oz is quite pie in the sky but I was able to get all Protein in mainly with Syntrax Nectar. I have Water strategically placed throughout the house

I don't know how she would do that. If I eat too fast I can feel the food backing up in my throat...and that's applesauce and creamed soup! I did eat some mashed broccoli yesterday...just one little piece and I was uncomfortably full. (Sleeved 9/3)

I know but the nurse told me it was a true story. I'm kind of in pain right now just from 1/4 c of Jello.< /p>

I'm having a hell of a time getting in all the liquid too. Sleeved on 9/23. Feel good otherwise, but my throat gets so sore with all the drinking.

I am scheduled to be sleeved on September 29, getting anxious and frustrated that I haven't purchased what I need for the liquid stage after surgery. I plan on trying the shot glass thing so I can get my liquids in, I have a feeling that is going to be a challenge for me. But I love challenges!!

So hard to take enough fluids...sleeved on 9/24. Managing sips...I'm sure way below what I should. Had a half cup of broth and a few spoonfuls of Jello and was done. I get so gassy! The jello was seriously the most delicious thing I've had in weeks.