Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Some say you can, while others define that as puree.

But I honestly don't see the difference between Jello and pudding. I think pudding is smoother than jello, but you can have all kinds of jello after surgery.

Today is post op 3 days walked alot but having a burning sensation on the lower part of my stomach anyone else have that. How can I get rid of it what do I do

You should speak to your surgeon! Burning doesn't sound good

So I'm almost a week out started to finally get in all the Protein and pain is getting better. But had a bad night last night the pain was pretty intense I think from the gas

Good luck

I cannot believe you drove!!!! Wow! This surgery is pretty amazing in how different our experiences are! Continued successes to you!!!

6 or so hours post-op. A little nauseated and a bit more sore than I expected on waking. Feeling not too shabby now. Did 6 laps around my ward at supper time. Haven't peed yet, but my bladder scan showed only 180ml. Sleepy. Crazy dry mouth. Saw my mom and dad, and a very dear friend and his wife and baby just left. :)

Hi Katarina.

I'm Helen and I'm from Australia, my sleeve is set for 15th September, while I'm very excited I'm also shitting myself.. Lol sorry about the language. ????

I have to go on liquid diet for 4 weeks prior to the surgery, don't know how I will go with that, I see a dietitian with she is great and supportive. I join this group today as I want to here from other people and pre and post, so will follow your path.

Thanks

Helen

I was sleeved on the same day with a two week all liquid diet pre surgery...how are you doing? I would love to keep in contact since we were sleeved on the same day! How are you doing?

Got sleeved by Dr. David Kim yesterday! It went so week I went home late that same evening. I have some left side pain from the incision where they removed the stomach. Other than that my throat is really sore from the tube. Drinking 1oz of fluids every 15 mins and walking all the time! Walking makes such a huge difference! Walk walk walk!

Edited by SleevedShannonMac

Wow Shannon, congrats on the immediate recovery. I was done on the 22nd and things for me are going well but so much slower. I did not start sips of Water for 24 hours, then did a clear liquid for another 24. I had sips of hot chocolate, chicken broth and instant Breakfast and the best Popsicle of my life and was sent home. It is nice to be home and am getting most my Protein in with nectar