Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

JULY 2014 SLEEVERS GROUP

Is there a FB group for us? Also can it be set to SECRET and not just private? I'm not out to all FB friends so would rather be a bit more discreet. Private allows people to see if you're in a group (but not posts). Secret can't be seen at all... THANKS!

I can't say I blame you. I don't have anything about this on Facebook, and I've been reluctant to join the group, and Facebook is not exactly private. I'm sure that could be argued for this site, but we are all in the same boat here unlike many on FB.

Hi guys I was sleeved on 7/16/2014 a week ago tomorrow I haven't been able to consume a full bottle of anything yet all of the things I've read here is all that I'm going threw no energy no taste buds bad feeling when I swallow just crazy stuff .... I'm not hungry but my mind is is this crazy ?

Today is my 3-week surgiversary (7/1) and I'm down 42.2lbs even after the new bloat gain from my period, which started today. Eating most regular foods, listening to my body tell me when enough is enough, and so happy with my decision!

Hi guys I'm at one week out, and I'm curious about how people are counting their weight loss…. the hospital weighed me at 367 on intake, but the bariatric team weight me at 358 the week before during the prep appointment and are using that as their starting weight. So, in the week since the surgery I have officially lost 13. something pounds, vs. the 23 since my highest weight. Which do you think I should be tracking in my little ticker on here…? a lot of people seem to have a similar dichotomy between their highest weight, their starting weight and current weight but the ticker doesn't allow for that.

I, too am wondering: hw 302 sw 269 cw 274 Sleeved 7/16 How have I gained 5lbs since surgery??? I'm 3 days post-op. I don't want to go to my support group next week with a weight GAIN!

When you are in the hospital, they pump you full of fluids. Which causes weight gain. They also pump gas in your abdomen during surgery. This all adds weight. It took me a couple of days when I got home, but it did come off.

Hello! I am a 7/14/14 sleever... not loosing anything for the past 4 days stinks.

I will just keep drinking and trying to get in the Protein.< /p>

weight loss is weight LOST... Start at the highest! YOU LOST IT!

Hi guys I'm at one week out, and I'm curious about how people are counting their weight loss…. the hospital weighed me at 367 on intake, but the bariatric team weight me at 358 the week before during the prep appointment and are using that as their starting weight. So, in the week since the surgery I have officially lost 13. something pounds, vs. the 23 since my highest weight. Which do you think I should be tracking in my little ticker on here…? a lot of people seem to have a similar dichotomy between their highest weight, their starting weight and current weight but the ticker doesn't allow for that.

Hello! I am a 7/14/14 sleever... not loosing anything for the past 4 days stinks. I will just keep drinking and trying to get in the Protein.< /p>

Sleeved 7/15/2014. Also have not lost in the the last 3 days. I feel like I have but scales do not show it. :(

There are 2 pamela clarks on facebook... are you TX or CO?

We have a secret July Sleevers Facebook. It's already got 110 members. If you add me as a friend on Facebook I can add you to the group of you like. However I'll delete you from my page after, only cause I'd rather get to know everyone through our group before adding you as a friend on my personal page. So don't take offense please! The group is great though so we'd love yall to join us!

Facebook.com / mrs.pamelaclark

GO to the coffee isle.. and get sugar free Coffee flavors like... Vanillia, mac nut, raspberry...etc.

Got my sleeve on the 16th and each day things get better. I can already see a big difference but I don't step on scales at home just at the doctors. I use my clothes at home to see how I am doing. Working on getting my shakes to taste different/better any suggestions would be great. Good luck everyone.

Who do I need to friend request to get on the secret FB group?

Thanks!

Sleeved on the 7th and lost 14lbs but also nothing the last couple days . How long did your doctors tell you guys to wait before exercising ? Trying not to get discouraged . I'm on the purée diet and I just can't do it . liquid tuna chicken and turkey just really turn me off. Anyone have any suggestions ?! I'm still on creams Soups but I have been tending to eat the chunks in the soups and not straining then (I'm bad)

Sleeved on the 7th and lost 14lbs but also nothing the last couple days . How long did your doctors tell you guys to wait before exercising ? Trying not to get discouraged . I'm on the purée diet and I just can't do it . Liquid tuna chicken and turkey just really turn me off. Anyone have any suggestions ?! I'm still on creams Soups but I have been tending to eat the chunks in the soups and not straining then (I'm bad)

Hi erinwix, we sleeved on the same date, yay!

My doctor told me I can start exercising after 1 month post- op but for the past week I walked a lot. Last couple a days I can walk 5k every morning and I lost weight constantly, not a lot each day but still.

I'm also on the pureed phrase and trying to make my own pureed with fish, vegetable and eggs, not bad. I think it's tastier than something from the tin can.

I was sleeved on 7/14/14 I was told to walk walk walk... but no exercise until at least 3 weeks out.

Sleeved on the 7th and lost 14lbs but also nothing the last couple days . How long did your doctors tell you guys to wait before exercising ? Trying not to get discouraged . I'm on the purée diet and I just can't do it . Liquid tuna chicken and turkey just really turn me off. Anyone have any suggestions ?! I'm still on creams Soups but I have been tending to eat the chunks in the soups and not straining then (I'm bad)

Hello! I am a 7/14/14 sleever... not loosing anything for the past 4 days stinks.

I will just keep drinking and trying to get in the Protein.< /p>

Yes I'm definitely in the the same place I've been trying to get as much liquids and protein in as possible but of course the protein is horrible and I can't seem to get down a whole bottle of anything with it in it I'm even trying that unflavored protein they gave me in the hospital but I don't kno what to do as far as that's concern