Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Labor day Challenge

I'm just seeing this got he first time. Is it too late to join in? I need the challenge to rededicate myself.

U can always join!!!! :)

Just finding this thread. Would love to join in.

CW 172 GW. 162

Just finding this thread. Would love to join in. CW 172 GW. 162

:)

I'd like to join late if that's ok:

Se 190

Goal: 175

I forgot to post on Monday, but my weight was 180.6. Making good progress!

Great week you guys!!

It's updated to here. Took me a little longer because low and behold my gallbladder has finally decided it wants out. Well, since I'm not septic I wait. It's been a rough few days to say the least. Today feeling better, so I just chug along, hoping I can eat more than Protein Bars.

It reinforces this tho. The scale can be a great tool. But, it's not the whole picture. Your efforts, your choices each day, your exercise, and your mental game all make the whole picture. So while one any given day, we may feel defeated or run down, or just plain old stressed out....do this. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and hold for 5 seconds, let it go. Your next meal is another chance, the next day is an opportunity to get that cardio or weights in your itching for.

I'm pretty close to my personal goal weight. I hit my surgeons goal already. Each pound I feel it looming closer. Why?? Because then it gets real. For the first time in my adult life, I will not be on a mission to lose weight. Then what?! Quite frankly I'm almost scared to death. But these challenges keep me honest. It keeps me accountable on the days I'd rather not be honest. But I have too. Not for anyone else, or for any other reason other than this...I deserve the truth. Even from myself.

Keep pushing you guys!! Finish the week strong!

Kelly;)

Oh no , Kelly! Feel better soon.

Great week you guys!! It's updated to here. Took me a little longer because low and behold my gallbladder has finally decided it wants out. Well, since I'm not septic I wait. It's been a rough few days to say the least. Today feeling better, so I just chug along, hoping I can eat more than Protein bars. It reinforces this tho. The scale can be a great tool. But, it's not the whole picture. Your efforts, your choices each day, your exercise, and your mental game all make the whole picture. So while one any given day, we may feel defeated or run down, or just plain old stressed out....do this. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and hold for 5 seconds, let it go. Your next meal is another chance, the next day is an opportunity to get that cardio or weights in your itching for. I'm pretty close to my personal goal weight. I hit my surgeons goal already. Each pound I feel it looming closer. Why?? Because then it gets real. For the first time in my adult life, I will not be on a mission to lose weight. Then what?! Quite frankly I'm almost scared to death. But these challenges keep me honest. It keeps me accountable on the days I'd rather not be honest. But I have too. Not for anyone else, or for any other reason other than this...I deserve the truth. Even from myself. Keep pushing you guys!! Finish the week strong! Kelly;)

Gomekast... I hope u feel better soon!!

Your very wise your post is very true- and something I need to remember thank you :)

Hope you get well Gomekast. I know the feeling with the gallbladder. I've had a stone for 10 years rarely ever bothers me and there is no infection and I was told it's too big to get in my bile duct so no surgery for me unless absolutely necessary.

Edited by lifestartsnow4me

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend!!!

(Well I work today so not technically my weekend-but still)

:) happy Saturday

My weight on 6-14 was 263. Sorry I forgot to post.

Still at 209. Frustrated

Still at 209. Frustrated

It can be frustrating- in the past 2 mo I gained a list the same few lbs... It does move past it in the right direction tho- your doing great :)