Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TMI time..............

So I have had a horrible time with Constipation since surgery. Like every week I have had to do an enema to have like 1 BM a week. This week I have gone regular for 3 days ! And now today it's been nothing but Water. Every bite I can feel my intestines doing a dance. I feel like crying but scared to lose anymore water lol. Can I get a break?

I been having the same problem, I was thinking this hurt so much when you can't go. And when I do go it not that much. ????

I been having the same problem, I was thinking this hurt so much when you can't go. And when I do go it not that much.

I take extra fiber, Phillips Fiber Good gummies, that and all the Water you can handle seems to have taken care of the Constipation.< /p>

@@Karen Scott & a few others who posted about issues w/constipation.

There is another thread I'm following w/this discussion. Quite a few people mentioned drinking prune juice and one person said a nurse told her to drink warmed prune juice(sounds nasty but when you need help, you do what it takes) the one who drank the warmed prune juice said she went immediately. I also think someone on this thread mentioned prune juice as well

Good luck.

How is everyone doing? I have noticed I can eat a little more. I am assuming this means my stomach is healing or (healed). I am loving my sleeve. I am feeling more energy. Just trying to get an exercise routine down. It's hard for me I work 3 12 hour over night shifts in a row. Those days I don't get much accomplished, but on my days off I am trying to get my routine going.

Sleeved August 15th. Down 45lbs. Weight loss had slowed way down but it's moving!

post-206701-14126169827766_thumb.jpg

J Dillon that's great. Is that since surgery? I was sleeved on august 20 and I'm 30 lbs down. It's slow for me. I'm averaging like 3 lbs a week and I excersice so much. So frustrating.

Sleeved August 5th and I'm down 50.8lbs! I've had a few slow weeks but I'm doing great! I just finally let go of all my 26/28 sized pants because they were way to large and now I'm comfortably in a size 18! 23 more pounds and I'll be in onederland!

Wow you're doing great too Stacyfae. It's so slow for me.

It's been a very difficult process, I felt like a failure because things seemed way to easy I've had zero issues with any food and that was scary! At my one month post op my doctor assured me it was because I healed faster than most and I'm doing great. Still have to make the right choices of what I eat and sometimes it's difficult!

I have that head hunger and thank god I didn't have any issues either and I was walking 3 miles and lifting weights at 2 weeks. My issue is that I cook for my family everyday and I taste the food as I make it. It's horrible. Although I don't cook with sugar. But last week was my son's bday and I had a cookie. I was so mad at myself. I hate that. I wish chocolate would make me sicker than a dog. THAT WAY I Wouldnt Touch it.

I was sleeved 8/19, since surgery I'm down about 29 lbs., I had the stall at 3 weeks out, I am eating a little more but my new friend let's me know when that's enough. The only problem I'm having is getting in regular exercise, sometimes I don't get home until 7:30- 8:00pm, and I don't really feel like doing anything. But I know if I want to make this work the way it should, I have to get into a regular habit of mooooooving!

vincereautmori you and I are doing the same and I excersice daily. I'm not complaining because I am so thankful for my sleeve. 15 more lbs and I will be at the weight I was when my husband and I got married. I was still overnight but I haven't see that weight in over 16 years.