Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What food trackers/methods are you guys using? I'm using My Fitness Pal.

Oh, and what kind of protein/calories are you guys coming up with daily?

Oh, and what kind of protein/calories are you guys coming up with daily?

I'm using the FitBit app and I'm getting about 650-750 calories a day and 100g of Protein.< /p>

omg! How do u get 100g of Protein in? Can u share. I can hardly even eat 3oz of food in one sitting. Do tell pl. and I started eating food hard to get my Water in. Easier wen I was on liquids.

I'm still in liquids. I mix Protein Shake in with my morning Latte, I drink ProtiDiet in my water once a day, Unjury chicken Soup for lunch, premier shake in the afternoon and an evening shake with protein powder, milk and PB2. I counted today I will hit about 120g.

I plan to keep adding protein to my coffee and water once I start the transition to foods. Hoping to get 80 then.

Ugh it cut off my response!

Protein powder in a latte - 29g

Protein Water additive - 15g

chicken broth protein - 21g

Premier shake - 30g

Shake with milk and PB2 - 35g

Total 130g and 765 cal

I'm now 15 days post op...saw my dr 2 days ago. 15 pounds & 4% body fat lost. He said the body fat was the most important and was very pleased thus far.

I'm released to eat some soft solids...actually was missing my Soups so I've been adding finely chopped chicken to my soups plus some non fat Greek yogurt and a little cheese. I can get a 5oz serving down if I go slow (about 30 min) and figure it contains about 35 grams Protein and about 200 - 250 calories...plus it's delish!

Still a little tender on one incision but getting better daily.

Tuesday I was starving (pms) and woofed down some chicken and a soft granola bar....not good! Had some pain and was uncomfortable for hours, then was constipated in the morning...totally not worth it but lesson learned.

I was sleeved 8/25 and for the most part, feel really good! My sister is doing medifast and has lost 20 pounds in 6 weeks. I'm so proud of her but am glad I took this route...I needed the extra help!

I am 3 weeks out and nothing but broth really sits well with my sleeve. I've tried chick salad tuna salad egg salad and fish. I miss my liquid diet already. The thing is with broth I'm not getting enough protien in. Plus I'm excersiceing and burning between 400-500 calories a day. I've lost 20 lbs and am thrilled with my weightloss.

There no way I could have done this without my sleeve. So I need some info on how to tone my arms. Not front or back but underneath. Help!

I am 3 weeks out and nothing but broth really sits well with my sleeve. I've tried chick salad tuna salad egg salad and fish. I miss my liquid diet already. The thing is with broth I'm not getting enough protien in. Plus I'm excersiceing and burning between 400-500 calories a day. I've lost 20 lbs and am thrilled with my weightloss.

Add unflavored Protein Powder to your broth or buy the Protein chicken broth.

Just a suggestion. Start with just applesauce and then go from there. For myself mayo makes me so sick to my stomach that I break out in a sweat. So if you want chicken salad trying mixing it with greek yogurt stay away from mayo. I know eggs don't settle well with me yet, and I figure since mayo is made by eggs maybe that's why not sure. I am hoping over time it goes away cause I love egg salad and chicken salad. So just keep trying different things.

Just a suggestion. Start with just applesauce and then go from there. For myself mayo makes me so sick to my stomach that I break out in a sweat. So if you want chicken salad trying mixing it with greek yogurt stay away from mayo. I know eggs don't settle well with me yet, and I figure since mayo is made by eggs maybe that's why not sure. I am hoping over time it goes away cause I love egg salad and chicken salad. So just keep trying different things.

I don't know if this recipe appeals to guys more, for a non mayo chicken salad I found a recipe for Buffalo Chicken salad, mix chicken, some wing sauce, and FF blue cheese dressing and a little celery seed. Like Super Bowl Sunday in your mouth!

@@DownPat I use sparkpeople but that's only because I have used them for years and I am use to the setup. I seem to be averaging between 400 - 500 calories a day and about 45g of Protein. I have bought the unflavored protein powder and try to sprinkle it in stuff when I can. I also seem to be having a harder time getting more Water in now that I am back to work. I am having such problems with Constipation from it. I saw someone on here had some kind of water protein mix thing that was 15g protein. I need to look into getting that. So how are you doing? and what are some numbers that you are coming up with? I find it a little hard to accurately track all food because I might of dished out 2oz of something doesn't mean I ate the whole thing either.

I don't know if this recipe appeals to guys more, for a non mayo chicken salad I found a recipe for Buffalo Chicken salad, mix chicken, some wing sauce, and FF blue cheese dressing and a little celery seed. Like Super Bowl Sunday in your mouth!

That sounds so yummy. I have been scared to try anything spicy. Does the wing sauce burn your stomach or cause you to have acid reflux?