Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I loved egg salad but haven't been able to tolerate eggs yet :( I have been making the SF FF butterscotch pudding and mixing in with it the unflavored Unjury Protein powder... that has been my savior I get my protein and satisfy that sweet craving. I have been playing around with things. My favorite so far is beef stew in the crock pot. YUMM

@@hhp29 this recipe is from my clinic

garlic steak

beef tenderloin steak, fresh garlic, peeled, soy sauce

cut slits in steak, push pieces of garlic into steak. marinate steak overnight in soy sauce, place steak on barbeque and grill until done. cut cooked steak into small pieces. place 1.5 ounce of steak in food processor, add beef broth and puree until creamy.

Enjoy!

I was in the 15th lost 18lbs the first week. Then it slowed to mere ounces a day. Now it's 12 oz to a lb again in my 3rd week. At one week out the Dr ordered me to eat soft foods and that's what caused it for me. I wasn't getting enough calories and blacking out. I started at 220 now today I'm at 195

Wow! Good loss numbers. Mine is coming off slow, but I'm happy the scale is moving. I haven't had any kind of loss like yours... 18 lbs is mind boggling.

I haven't lost anything since I went to the doctors. Still not moving my bowels like I think I should be so today I took some Fiber. Anyone else have any suggestions. I hope that's the issue.

I'm 1 month post-op on week 5 of my eating plan, still soft foods. I just don't know how many calories I should be getting in. I'm doing good to get in 500-600 a day. I haven't lost any weight this past week and it is a little discouraging. I'm too tired to get any exercise in, take naps daily. However, I did have something wonderful happen this week. I had my blood pressure taken. I was concerned since I haven't taken any bp meds since my surgery. It was 117 over 78!! What!!! I don't not have to take any more bp meds already!! Plus diabetes symptoms are all gone!! The number on the scale doesn't seem to matter as much when I get news like this!!

So I'm 9 days post op. All together I've lost 20 pounds. My doctor said I have to be on liquids for 3 more weeks. The creamy Soups are ok, I haven't had much of an appetite. But glad I can eat more than just broth.

I'm much better emotionally. Looking forward to chatting with you all more and learning from each other's experiences.

I will be 3 weeks post op and have lost a total 18 lbs since my surgery. I am so happy with that lost. Today I have made it to my first goal. I have 9 lbs to go to reach my second goal. Thank god I feel great. I do get a little bummed when I go to friends and family get together because it always seems to be around lots of food. But I stay positive knowing that I'm losing this awful weight. I no longer have to take blood pressure medicine. So happy about that and excersice is much easier than it used to be. I have had some Constipation but I know have 1 cup of Decaf every morning and it seems to be helping. Prayers for everyone

Back to work today 21/2 weeks since surgery. Not looking forward to face these judgmental people. It's okay to do plastic surgery but not okay to do wls. Wat!!! Wish me luck plus it gonna b a long day. I hate my job????

Back to work today 21/2 weeks since surgery. Not looking forward to face these judgmental people. It's okay to do plastic surgery but not okay to do wls. Wat!!! Wish me luck plus it gonna b a long day. I hate my job????

Good Luck!! I return to work tomorrow and I'm in the same boat. No one knows I had wls. A few of my co workers know I had surgery and I'm on a restricted diet but that is it.

I hope your day went well. Chin up

I just had my coworkers tell anybody who asked about me while I was out. That I have had surgery. I'm working from home for 2 months too thank god. But I don't care what people think. I did this for me not for them

I told people at work that I was having surgery, just not what kind. People haven't really asked and I haven't offered. Those that did ask... I just said, on my abdomen.