Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have my surgery on Monday too. Waiting for a call later today telling me when to arrive. I'm so nervous that they're going to say this was a joke and you're not getting it done. Can't wait for the call hoping it's good news.

I'm starting to get nervous too... I'm first case Monday.... Let's go

Next Friday. I am so excited although a bit nervous. I am just looking forward to having this behind me so I can start on my new life!

Listen, I know all too well how it feels to lay down on that SMALL table and have your arms strapped down. With 4 c-sections under my belt, it was not easy for me. With all the lights and people, I hope I do not throw up, lol. At least they can give me something to calm my nerves before hand. I totally made a fool of myself with my last c-section,lol.

I have to be at the hospital 8 am on Tuesday and plan to be there early. Our time is coming and soon we will be on the loser's bench guys. I was thinking about it last night. All the excitement and anxiety will be over soon, then what? lol.

How are the August post ops doing? I have to play catch up with the posts this weekend because I have been very busy with homeschooling three children.

We can do this Keisha and Doc_Law, We can do this!

I think I am more concerned about how my liver shrink diet went pre-op, lol.

Edited by motherof5

I have my surgery on Monday too. Waiting for a call later today telling me when to arrive. I'm so nervous that they're going to say this was a joke and you're not getting it done. Can't wait for the call hoping it's good news.

Yes! If the surgeon tells me I can't have the surgery I'm going to be crushed. 2.5 hrs and i will find out what he says! Did you get your call?

I'm starting to get nervous too... I'm first case Monday.... Let's go

Lucky! I'm hoping I will be first case as well. I find out today :)

Hey everyone!!! I just had my gastric sleeve surgery on8/18 and it has been a crazy journey for the last 5 days!!!

Hi newrose I was sleeved the 18th also, it still seems kind of surreal. How are you feeling so far?

Band revision to sleeve on the 19 th. I'm very tired but the pain is very minimal. I'm on oxygen that has more to with living at altitude.

As far as going under, my preop nurse gave me something to take the edge off and the next thing I remember it was 6:30 and my family was in my room.

surgeons. office called me and the first surgery cancelled so now I'm first in line!! I'm so happy can't wait for monday

Hey guys, just an update... I had my sleeve done on august 20th. Yesterday was pretty rough since I can't tolerate the liquid pain meds. So they sent me home with just Tylenol. Hopefully the soreness will start to get better in the next couple of days! I feel pretty good considering, just have to remember to keep sipping.

So glad to hear everyone is, doing well. I am so happy that we can start a new journey in life being healthier. The one who recently got sleeve Congrats. Remember walk walk and keep the fluids going. The one getting ready to get sleeve praying for a great outcome. Ok now update on me Aug 11 sleeved doing great went for a week post op with doctor said I am doing great total weight loss is 21 lbs only 11 days post op. I am happy with my result still don't have an appetite, but I am trying to get my Protein in. Also I was told to go up to the next step of my diet. Wow we will see if I can do that. Keep up the great work

The surgery went well doctor said he has never seen such a good anatomy I thin inside not much fat. Wat??? So I guess my fat is on the outside. But overall it went well. Don't know wen I am full but I keep sipping all the time. My drain is out and I am home. To all who have been sleeved and will be sleeved hang in there. Don't give up I almost did glad I stuck with it.