Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow August 20th

Yay tomorrow is my surgery its finally here, whats crazy is I woke up yesterday with a sore throat scared that my temp was going to spike but it didnt went to my pre op physical yesterday and I was so worried about my temp that I never factored in my blood pressure which was high, but after about 30 min it went down to normal and luckily for me everything checked out and I was cleared by my Dr. so now im just anxiously waiting for the hospital to call me with the time that I have to be at the hospital in the AM wish me luck guys ill be checking back afterwards to let yall know how it went.

I am tomorrow as well should b at the hospital by 6:30am

4th day out and 12 lbs gone! I hope this continues until I at least got onederland! 6 lbs to go! Loving cottage cheese today. Yummy. Taking me 3 hours to eat almost 1/2 cup! How's everyone doing today?

Oh man, I am craving cottage cheese like crazy (weird because I never cared about it one bit) but I'm 2 weeks out and not supposed to have it for 9 more days. Oof.

Oh man, I am craving cottage cheese like crazy (weird because I never cared about it one bit) but I'm 2 weeks out and not supposed to have it for 9 more days. Oof.

I pureed the hell out of it and I'm doing fine its on my stage 2 which is day 3. Ask your doc

Edited by jdillon

Two weeks post op today and I'm down 8lbs from last week. I'm worried because yesterday I felt hunger...granted I was traveling and had only 4oz of yogurt for Breakfast and 4-5oz of Tomato Soup for lunch at noon and didn't have anything until almost 8pm which was 4oz of cottage cheese. I was hungry but it wasn't a major hunger pain but it freaked me out. I thought I would feel hunger for some time. Today I had. For breakfast I had a few bites of some egg whites and ground sausage and for lunch i had a Protein Shake.

I am suppose to be at the hospital by 6:30am guys I am so nervous and shaking right now. Am I doing the right thing. OMG..... My body tells me I am but my mind is now playing tricks. Why do I have such a huge headache??? Did any one feel so dramatic like I do right now.

I am suppose to be at the hospital by 6:30am guys I am so nervous and shaking right now. Am I doing the right thing. OMG..... My body tells me I am but my mind is now playing tricks. Why do I have such a huge headache??? Did any one feel so dramatic like I do right now.

I'm scared shitless

My band procedure was very rough.

It's normal though, just relax and go with it.

As soon as you get the gas it will all be over and you will be waking up.

I'm scared shitless My band procedure was very rough. It's normal though, just relax and go with it. As soon as you get the gas it will all be over and you will be waking up.

thanks Chris.

I'm scared shitless My band procedure was very rough. It's normal though, just relax and go with it. As soon as you get the gas it will all be over and you will be waking up.

thanks Chris.

I went for pre-op registration today. Wasn't scared until now...

Ahhh!!! I'm working tonight then heading to the hospital when I get off!!! I can't believe the 20th is finally here!! I have been through a lot in the last 2 months and I'm finally doing something beneficial for myself!! I'm sooooo excited!! God bless everyone! Hoping all is well with everyone and a speedy recovery to all! I'll let you know how everything goes:-)

Ahhh!!! I'm working tonight then heading to the hospital when I get off!!! I can't believe the 20th is finally here!! I have been through a lot in the last 2 months and I'm finally doing something beneficial for myself!! I'm sooooo excited!! God bless everyone! Hoping all is well with everyone and a speedy recovery to all! I'll let you know how everything goes:-)

Good luck honey. And walking really does help. I walked sipped took my meds and slept.

I am scheduled for September 9th. Good Luck to others!!

Katie - im with you. My surgery is on Friday and just today I have started to get little panic attacks. I KNOW that I need to do this and that I will be glad that I did but OMG what am I doing??? LOL