Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Made it through surgery. In some serious pain. Waiting to get up and get moving around but might not happen until the am. Idk, we'll see. Situation seems a little surreal right now.

I can't wait for Monday to get here. I have lost a total of 2.5 inches on my pre op diet. I am waiting for thursday to get my updated weight at my pre op appointment. I think my new tummy shall be named Sasha.

Great to hear skyarkx and phatdad ya made it through. Congrats

I am August 19th. So far I am anxious and excited. I am a little nervous about the liquid diet that comes two weeks prior to the surgery! How are you guys all holding up?

I'm on day 2 of my2 week diet, and I am STARVING I'm drinking all Water and Jello but the Protein Shakes I don't know what's the problem I am suppose to be drinking 5 / 27 G Protein a day and I've only been able to drink one the first day and I'm working on my second for today I don't see how ppl do it.m

Worse nurse ever for the recovery of this type of surgery. Ugh

Just a little TMI self-report on Day Two of the two-week preop diet (first week is two shakes and a Lean Cuisine). 1. Nothing awful, but it's a headache day (and I NEVER have headaches). 2. Honestly, I feel a little flu-ish, too. 3. One other thing -- they should call this "the pee diet." I must've peed 3 gallons already today. (It's my liver using up glycogen and shedding Water. So that's good.) Over and out.

Yes the pee diet lol!

I am SOOOOOOO excited. My surgery is the 12th and I cant wait! Its like Christmas!! :)

Me too! I have a calendar on my fridge and I'm counting down! I have one last weigh in this Thursday and hoping I've lost enough weight in my pre-op diet for the surgeon to be happy and not reschedule...I would be crushed. Just got my fingers crossed that since I managed to actually get under 200 that he says I'm good to go. I feel like I've been on the edge of my seat with this since last November and I will finally be able to relax after Thursday when I walk out of the meeting with a surgery time slip in my hand. Congrats to all of those who have had their surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery. Sending prayers to all of us who have yet to go for a safe and successful surgery. A new life awaits :-)

Thinking of all of you who have had your surgery!!

I'm scheduled for the 25th and starting a super low carb pre-op diet tomorrow. Lucky to not have a liquid diet pre-op, just under 20 carbs a day.

awesome Im scheduled for the 25th as well....things are starting to really hit home but Im soready for this new healthier lifestyle...Im in chicago where are you located...

I can't wait for Monday to get here. I have lost a total of 2.5 inches on my pre op diet. I am waiting for thursday to get my updated weight at my pre op appointment. I think my new tummy shall be named Sasha.

cracking up at the new tummy name lol...I have never thought of that hmmmmm now thinking what shall I call mine

Worse nurse ever for the recovery of this type of surgery. Ugh

sorry youre experiencing that...hope todays better

Hi all im the 25th too... Its coming fast!!!!!

Hi all im the 25th too... Its coming fast!!!!!

hey

august 25th here as well....

Sleeve on the first went pretty well. I still get nauseous when I try to drink Water. The sweet Crystal Light at the hospital made me vomit (ouch)! I've been tolerating Crystal Light Lemonade (on the weaker side). All in all, I'm recovering. Just wish my TOM hadn't decided to show until I'm not so sore. :P