Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Please give me all feedback and suggestions!

I would refer any family member or friend to Dr. Illan with Baja Bariatrics! Best experience and decision I've ever made for myself. 8 more weeks until my one year anniversary and I'm down 142lbs thus far. Hope to be under 170 by that date :) feel free to PM me if you want to join our FB group.

Dr. Illan is amazing!!!!!! If you would like to talk to is clients without the drama from above, request to join a Facebook group for his patients. Look for "Team Illan"

Great surgeon. Great treatment by the staff. A great experience. Best thing I ever did for myself.

Wonderful surgeon and support staff. My sister thought that I was nuts to go to Mexico for the surgery so I took her with me as my advocate. She was blown away by the high level of care that I received and was really won over by the whole experience. Both her and I research things to death and are quite critical and skeptical but we both agree that I made the best choice possible.

Feel free to read the drama post in this thread. Then read all of the posts made by his actual patients who have really experienced his care. There's a lot of us out there who are so thankful for Dr. Illan and his coordinator, Omar.

I had a great experience with Dr. Illan in April of this year.

Edited by BrandNewBrandy

Dr. Illan is wonderful. He is a very quiet, gentle man and I would trust my whole family with him.

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Illan and his staff. I'm now just shy of 16 months post-op. I was being imposed with the care I received and the results I've achieved.

~Kat

I had a great experience with Dr. Illan, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this team to you. Please feel free to message me if I can answer any questions you might have about the procedure.

Excellent surgeon and care, recovery was a breeze. 3 &1/2 months out and I am 25 pounds from goal! You will not be disappointed with Baja Bariatrics.

Hubby just got sleeved 9/2/14. Wonderful surgeon!

I had a fabulous experience with Dr. Illan and his staff! Everything was spot on from the first moment of contact. I would NOT hesitate to send friends or family there for surgery!

Awesome surgeon sleeved in October and my mother was just sleeved a week ago today Dr Illan is amazing and same with his staff very professional.. Would recommend them to anyone