Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PA - Philadelpia and suburbs

Harboro, Pa here

Katie 33

Abington Hospital

Where is everyone having or did have their surgery at?

I was denied by Aetna, waiting to get my denial letter in the mail so I can appeal their decision.

How's everyone else making out?!?

Southampton, PA

also had mine done at Abington on 3/7/16

Dr. Bonanni

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

Hello!

I am over one year out and down 130lbs!

I am doing fantastic! How are you feeling!?

I am about 6 weeks out and down 60lbs. I feel amazing!! I am less than what I was when I graduated high school! How has your journey been so far? still losing?? congratulations on your loss so far! it's amazing!

I told him I wanted to lose 30 more and he told me NO. He is happy where I'm at but he will give me, "let" me (haha) lose 15/20 more.

But it's definitely harder now, I can eat anything I want, so just be choosey and you will be fine.

Protein first. Always. Walking even RUNNING almost everyday. Fitbit is my new best friend. Well has been my best friend for the past year. Get one if you don't have one already. I recently moved to collegeville. Loving the area up here.

Let me take a pic now and give you my pic update!!

Harboro, Pa here

Katie 33

Abington Hospital

Where is everyone having or did have their surgery at?

I was denied by Aetna, waiting to get my denial letter in the mail so I can appeal their decision.

How's everyone else making out?!?

Southampton, PA

also had mine done at Abington on 3/7/16

Dr. Bonanni

Hello!

I am over one year out and down 130lbs!

I am doing fantastic! How are you feeling!?

I am about 6 weeks out and down 60lbs. I feel amazing!! I am less than what I was when I graduated high school! How has your journey been so far? still losing?? congratulations on your loss so far! it's amazing!

I told him I wanted to lose 30 more and he told me NO. He is happy where I'm at but he will give me, "let" me (haha) lose 15/20 more.

But it's definitely harder now, I can eat anything I want, so just be choosey and you will be fine.

Protein first. Always. Walking even RUNNING almost everyday. Fitbit is my new best friend. Well has been my best friend for the past year. Get one if you don't have one already. I recently moved to collegeville. Loving the area up here.

Let me take a pic now and give you my pic update!!

I got a Fitbit for my birthday. I just finally saw my surgeon yesterday and he cleared me to start working out so hopefully the weight comes off faster. I'm still having a lot of trouble keeping food down (just started soft foods) but I'm getting there.

post-220851-14608273024559_thumb.jpg

Left was March 2014

Right is today!

Just eat slow, taste the food.

I never did before. I inhaled.

I over ate yesterday and threw up.

U learn quickly how much u can take in.

Never more than a fist full now.

You will do great. I'm going to pm you and send you my email. Add me as a friend on Fitbit.

I'm a crazy woman with it! I'll keep you motivated!!!

Katie :)

Wow you look awesome! I am currently doing my 6 month supervised diet for surgery at Abington Hospital.

I had a 3 month supervised...which turned into a 6 month supervised. Then fought Aetna for my surgery.

I had alotta happen tho

And ended up gaining over my original start weight. Which then made me denied by insurance. Hired lindstrom advocacy and they helped me fight to have my surgery done.

As you can see-I will and cannot let my fight go!

I will fight everyday to have and keep my weight under control and in check.

I still have 15 more to lose.

But right now I am still just keeping my head up and fighting thru everyday.

????????

Do what they say and you will have your life back! Good luck and keep in touch!

hey there, I'm in delaware county and a 13 year veteran of the band about to revise to the sleeve due to complications and multiple slips and weight gain. My doctor is at NYU so I'm really interested in connecting with people locally here and there so I'm not going at this alone again. :) How is everyone doing?

Stowe/Pottstown