Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June sleevers, check-in!

Hi Sherri,

I am the same weight as you are and had the surgery same day as you. But my current weight is 184 lbs. But it looks like my weight is slow as compared to yours. Can you please share your diet and excerise regime with me.

I walk 3 miles everyday and have migrated to soft foods. I drink two bottles of Isopure everyday for Protein intake. Is there something else you are doing which maybe I am not? I know, I shouldn't compare myself with others since everyone is different but am still curious..LOL :)

Thanks,

HW 208

SW 201

CW 179

Sleeved 6/9/14

As of right now I'm feeling pretty good, had some pretty horrible acid reflux after surgery but that's better now thanks to nexium. Hope everyone is doing great

Same here. I might be less than 500. Sleeved 6/30. Good luck on your journey.

Of those that are alrady in the pureed stage, about how many calories are you taking in per day? I'm eating between 800 - 1,000 calories a day and have not been losing weight. This scares me. Prior to surgery, if I were to have eaten only 1,000 in a day I would have lost weight that day. WTH?!?!?!

I actually can't get to more than 500 cals in a good day..

HW: 330

SW: 318 (after 2 week Optifast/clear liquid diet)

CW: 299.6 (yay! Out of the 3's!!!)

Sleeved: 6/26/14

Asdf12345 we are very similar I have the same issue and fears as you. Sleeved 6/18, eating about 1,000 cal a day or less, why am I not dropping quickly?! I have lost 15 lb since surgery but most of it was in the first 10 days. Like you, I also fear this procedure is not going to help me as much as it's helping the others. So anxious.

8 days post-op and feeling tired of heartburn. I never ever had heartburn before surgeyr, so am really hoping this disappears and quickly. I miss eating. Sipping slowly is strange,too.

Scared I will have Hair loss.< /p>

HW 200

SW 198

CW 168

Sleeved 6/18.

It's been a bit rough, I will be honest. Weak, tired, and full with just sips for the first week post op.

I'm feeling better little by little. I'm getting more Protein in. Lots of changes, like now I'm lactose intolerant. Hoping that will change in the future.

Always smell gasoline, lol. The headaches have subsided which is awesome.

People considering the VSG you gotta know that this is weight loss surgery and a BIG detox.

Best wishes all.

HW: 330<br><br> SW: 318 (after 2 week Optifast/clear liquid diet)<br><br> CW: 299.6 (yay! Out of the 3's!!!)<br><br> Sleeved: 6/26/14

I have just about the sane numbers! Congratulations! And keep it up!

HW: 330

SW: 297

CW: 277

Sleeved 6/23.

I have my moments of regrets, but glad I did it and am looking forward the road that is before me now. My first eating test happened about a week and half. We had a birthday dinner out for my grandma and everyone in my family was surprised how good I looked and how little I ate. (1/2 cup of cottage cheese).

SW:275

CW:250

Sleeved 6/23/14 Having no regrets! Feeling great and looking great. Have been back to work for a week now. Got cleared for stage four diet today!

I can honestly say I don't live to eat anymore. I eat to live. ☺️

I can honestly say I don't live to eat anymore. I eat to live. ☺️

Me too! Isn't it awesome? I mean, when I eat I enjoy the food but I'm not consumed by what my next meal or snack will be. I don't LUST for food anymore. Lol What a relief! :)

Surgery was 6/10

Hw 240

Sw 228

Cw 204

36ibs down and feeling mostly normal. Can't seem to have a normal BM but hoping that'll improve with the blended food. Tracking my weight and movement with fitbit products.

also, I've noticed a stall. Been hovering around 205 for roughly two weeks. Am I just backed up from not having regular BMs or are my expectations of a pound or so every few days too high?

I am getting soooooo. Lose to one-derland.

HW 226

SW 220

Current weight. 200.7. Yeah! Almost there

Goal weight 140

Age 60

I was sleeved on 6/24. I am still having a lot of discomfort on my left side. I can hardly tie my sneaker without geing in unbearable pain. How long does this last?

I was sleeved on 6/24. I am still having a lot of discomfort on my left side. I can hardly tie my sneaker without geing in unbearable pain. How long does this last?

I think it all depends, everyone's body reacts different. I was sleeved on 6/23 after about a week and a half all my pain was gone. Hang in there