Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June sleevers, check-in!

Hw 220

Sw200

Cw193

Several people told me a stall is normal I just didn't expect it so quickly. I've gained 1 1/2 lbs which seems impossible considering I hardly eat. I'm holding on to hope that it's just pre-menstral Water weight.

Same thing happend to me. I lost a few pounds right after surgery, then gained 4 pounds over a five day period. It completly ticked me off. I could not (and still don't) understand how I could gain weight when I was eating only 700 calories a day. But that passed, the stall ended, and I started losing weight again, and losing very quickly.

While it's easier said than done, just be patient, give it some time, the wight will come off

Thank you for your encouragement!

HW 306

SW 300

CW 289

Revision surgery from lapband to sleeve done on 6/18. No regrets. Was excited today that my dr moved me to stage 3 soft food and boy scrambled eggs never tasted so good. :).

HW 306 SW 300 CW 289 Revision surgery from lapband to sleeve done on 6/18. No regrets. Was excited today that my dr moved me to stage 3 soft food and boy scrambled eggs never tasted so good. :).

I was sleeved on June 18 too and I have a doctor visit tomorrow. I am really hoping I can move to soft food! I'm very tired of liquids.

I was sleeved on June 18 too and I have a doctor visit tomorrow. I am really hoping I can move to soft food! I'm very tired of liquids.

I hear you it was the best news I got this afternoon. Hopefully you get good news tomorrow.

June 26 and already down 6lbs. 22 since ten ds y preop on the 16th. So far so good. Not hungry but able to tolerate my 4ozs of food. Slowing down is a struggle I now know I have to overcome.

I was sleeved on 6/11. I've had difficulty with my tummy not liking any of the pureed foods and it is difficult for me to get in as much Water as I need, but I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

HW 290

SW 269

CW 259

It looks like I've only lost 10 lbs. since the sleeve but I had to lose an additional 9 lbs. of Fluid I gained in the hospital. Anyway, I am back on track but it is very slow.

HW 242 - one week prior to surgery - start of pre-op liquid diet

SW 230 surgery date 6/18

CW 222

My first follow up is tomorrow. I moved from liquids to pureed foods this past Saturday and I'll be on pureed foods for 3 weeks then I'll move to soft foods for 4 weeks.

Other than struggling with walking and still having lots of fatigue - I'm doing great and don't regret my decision to do this at all!!!

I had a revision from lap band to the sleeve done on June 27th. When I went in for my surgery I weighed 227. Here is the real kicker, I am now on day 4 post op & I have not had anything solid in 7 days now, I have not even drank much of anything besides Water or Isopure the past 3 days and nothing at all for 2 days before that and I now weigh MORE than I did when I went in for my surgery!! It's incredibly frustrating! Especially when I am in so much pain from the surgery, to not see the scale move downward is like a slap in the face! So incredibly discouraging! I hope things change REAL soon!! At this point I wouldn't suggest a revision for anyone. The pain has been a hundred times worst than it was with my lap band surgery & to not see any results while you have all this pain is quite simply depressing! I'm at 229 right now.... I got up to 234 right after surgery! Everything I've read or watched on you tube about people having a revision from the band to a sleeve they have all been very positive and said it was the best thing they have ever done. I'm hoping that in the next week or so I can change my story to say I feel that way also.

I had a revision from lap band to the sleeve done on June 27th. When I went in for my surgery I weighed 227. Here is the real kicker, I am now on day 4 post op & I have not had anything solid in 7 days now, I have not even drank much of anything besides Water or Isopure the past 3 days and nothing at all for 2 days before that and I now weigh MORE than I did when I went in for my surgery!! It's incredibly frustrating! Especially when I am in so much pain from the surgery, to not see the scale move downward is like a slap in the face! So incredibly discouraging! I hope things change REAL soon!! At this point I wouldn't suggest a revision for anyone. The pain has been a hundred times worst than it was with my lap band surgery & to not see any results while you have all this pain is quite simply depressing! I'm at 229 right now.... I got up to 234 right after surgery! Everything I've read or watched on you tube about people having a revision from the band to a sleeve they have all been very positive and said it was the best thing they have ever done. I'm hoping that in the next week or so I can change my story to say I feel that way also.

hang in there. I came home from my revision 10 lbs heavier from all the IV fluids. A week later did I finally see the pounds drop. I agree this surgery I have been slow to recover then my lapband one. I'm really sore on my left side where the port was removed as it was embedded a little. I'm 2 weeks out tomorrow and feel better with each passing day.

I was sleeved 14/6

SW 216

CW 197

I has some chicken today, really tender barely able to finish an ounce but it went okay..

I think I shouldn't do it again anyway!!

I was sleeved on 6/24. I'm feeling pretty good- I even went for a walk today! I'm in a stall though, but it sounds like just about everyone is! I feel a lot better about it. I can't wait to be off liquids!

HW- 245

SW- 226

CW- 214

Hello to all.....my surgery was the 25th it went great I stayed in the hospital for two nights was released late friday evening...it was not at all as bad as I emagined...I do have a lot of pain and a burning sensation on my left side....but other than that everything has been ok....I'm excited to start pureed foods tomorrow....it is really hard getting n all of this liquid....I will keep trying tho.....I don't have a scale so I have not weighed myself....not in rush to weigh in just yet anyways...I go to my follow up appt next Tuesday and I will let u guys kno how much I have lost then....tootles!!!!!

Hello to all.....my surgery was the 25th it went great I stayed in the hospital for two nights was released late friday evening...it was not at all as bad as I emagined...I do have a lot of pain and a burning sensation on my left side....but other than that everything has been ok....I'm excited to start pureed foods tomorrow....it is really hard getting n all of this liquid....I will keep trying tho.....I don't have a scale so I have not weighed myself....not in rush to weigh in just yet anyways...I go to my follow up appt next Tuesday and I will let u guys kno how much I have lost then....tootles!!!!!

The doctors put you in purée a week out?? I'm so jealous. Yesterday was my one week out :-( I was told I have to do a week of clear liquid, next week full liquid and then purée. I'm dying to get to the purée stage.