Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June sleevers, check-in!

Well, June sleevers, it's just about the end of our very exciting month! I would love for us to share our good and bad experiences of our journey so far.

This is my status,

HW 226

SW 217

CW 205

Surgery date- 6/9

No regrets!

Well, June sleevers, it's just about the end of our very exciting month! I would love for us to share our good and bad experiences of our journey so far. This is my status, HW 226 SW 217 CW 205 Surgery date- 6/9 No regrets!

HW 269

SW 230

CW 218

Sleeved 6/18

No regrets here either!! It's been a great June ( a great 6 months actually!)

HW 267(pre lapband)

SW 239

CW 226

Sleeved 6/23

Still have regrets due to complications due to severe scar tissue from lap band removal. I have a PICC line and am NPO for three weeks as a precaution for leaks.

Edited by lifestartsnow4me

Hw 248

Sw 235 on 6/5

Cw. 218

Still getting used to the soft foods, a couple times I've been uncomfortably full. Tracking my Protein with my fitness pal.

HW: 285.5

SW: 269

CW: 258

I was sleeved on 6/19. I was just able to have a bowel movement today so hopefully I'll drop a few lb's by morning! LOL!

Hello all June sleeves

My name is Erica and had lap sleeve on 6/10/14. I'm doing ok but I am struggling with eating. I'm irony taking in a few bites and feel so awful with spasms after. How long does this last ? I'm i progressing to quickly ? I just want to feel semi normal again. I am very happy with my weight loss so far (down 20lbs). Any hel would be greatly appreciated !

Hw 248 Sw 235 on 6/5 Cw. 218 Still getting used to the soft foods, a couple times I've been uncomfortably full. Tracking my Protein with my fitness pal.

I love my fitness pal! I really helps! I'm eating between 600-800 calories a day. My loss is slow, but always has been.

Sleeved June 9 and no regrets whatsoever!! Having a little difficulty with slowly sipping. Such a habit to gulp down as much Water as possible that now sipping a Protein Drink or liquids is something I have to think about. Just started a little bit of pureed foods. Its so fantastic to not be hungry all the time! Is anyone exercising very much yet?

Surgery 06/24/14, going back to work half day tomorrow, still not feeling great and having hard time getting very much food down, liquid is ok, shakes are difficult (only able to drink 4oz or so). Still feel hungry with the stupid food commercials! So maybe being at work will help.

HW - 264
SW - 243 (lost about 15 on pre-op diet)
CW - 235

Sleeved on 6/16

Happy!! Go back to work tomorrow, but will work remotely at first. Start mushies tomorrow, so want to be home for that, so I can take my time and see how I react to foods. Overall I've had a great recovery and I'm so glad I did this (and that the worst is behind me now). Feeling excited and hopeful about my future - less worried about sickness/early death - looking forward to being more active, social, fashionable and more. Yay us!

Surgery Date 6/21/14

SW 245

CW 238

I start full liquids tomorrow. Can't wait. I've been living off of sugar free Popsicles and Gatorade. I've already made myself a homemade low fat low carb crab bisque to take to work with me tomorrow.

HW 348

SW 318 6/18/14

CW 309

Sleeved on June 18th. Currently on full liquids. I also get the stomach quivering going on especially when I drink the Soups. I hope this will subside after my new stomach heals

My surgery was June 24. I too am having trouble getting enough nutrients, but I'm hopeful that each day will be better. Today I did 40 grams of Protein shake, but only 34 oz. of Water. Taking all my pills is a big issue, but I got more down today than yesterday. I do have pain between my incisions. My skin is not red, or hot to the touch, so I am assuming that is still from the trauma of the surgery. How long should I expect that to last?

HW 208

SW 201

CW 179

Sleeved 6/9/14

As of right now I'm feeling pretty good, had some pretty horrible acid reflux after surgery but that's better now thanks to nexium. Hope everyone is doing great