Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I got my date today! August 5th! Who's with me

Hi there, so I'm so excited to finally have my date scheduled and I'm looking for any buddies on that date or around that date. I have a great group of people that I took my insurance required classes with, but many of the people opted for RuNY as opposed to sleeve and I want to make contact with some people who will be going through something similar to me

Congrats indeed. I'm scheduled for the 13th of Aug.. so ready!!

August 12th here. @@reaching high , we're the same day. We should chat a bit for support.

August 12th here. @@reaching high , we're the same day. We should chat a bit for support.

August 19th for me, at least one last July 4th "traditional" picnic.

Hi there, so I'm so excited to finally have my date scheduled and I'm looking for any buddies on that date or around that date. I have a great group of people that I took my insurance required classes with, but many of the people opted for RuNY as opposed to sleeve and I want to make contact with some people who will be going through something similar to me

I am August 11th. I can't wait! I am already planning on being IN this year's Christmas Card.

I am going on 8/18.

My surgery is also scheduled for August 5th!!! I am nervous but very excited at the same time!!! Feel free to PM me I would love to have someone to chat with that is going through the exact same stuff at the same time!!!

I have my surgery date for Aug 6th... I am very nervous but excited at the same time . My sister had her sleeve done on Feb 18th and she has lost 60 so far she is doing so good I just hope I can be as strong and as she is . I am so glad for all of you and know you all will do great ..good luck on your journey ..:)

I have my surgery date for Aug 6th... I am very nervous but excited at the same time . My sister had her sleeve done on Feb 18th and she has lost 60 so far she is doing so good I just hope I can be as strong and as she is . I am so glad for all of you and know you all will do great ..good luck on your journey .. :)

My sister also had the sleeve done, but a few years ago. She lost well over 100 lbs and I hope that I can do as well as she did also!! I'm just so happy to finally be getting going with this. I had a pulmonary embolism earlier this year, so my wait has been longer than it should have been, but the doctor is all ready to let me go forward now!! What was hard was that my insurance required a 6 month class and all the people in the class became really close and we text everyday. I had to just sit and wait while they all got surgery done, but i know it was for a good reason...just soooo ready!!!!

August 18th here. Can't wait, it seems like forever now.