Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

13.1 pounds lost since surgery on June 20, 2014 - YAY !

I am so excited! Since my surgery on June 20th, I have lost 13.1 pounds! Incredible. I never thought I would get results like this so quickly. I know it may slow down of course, and sometimes stall along the way, but I am on my way to a healthier, happier, thinner me! Just had to share. NOTE: I was on a 3 day clear liquid diet before the surgery, and even though the hospital scale said 289.1 lbs - some of the 13.1 could also be from the pre-op diet and hadn't shown up yet, if that makes sense? But regardless, wonderful weight loss. I came home from surgery the next day and only showed a few pounds lost. Then all of a sudden, wham!!!!

Edited by patrice1

Wow that's amazing

Congrats

Since surgery lost 13.1 pounds!

@@patrice1

thats wonderful!!!! :)

great beginning towards a healthier, happier, longer life :)

who deserves it more!! :)

keep up the good work :)

best of luck :)

kathy

congrats

Edited by proudgrammy

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!! I had surgery on the 20th too. I havent gotten on the scale yet Im waiting for my first doctor appointment on July 1st! Im hoping to lose all the Water weight from the hospital before I weigh!! My clothes are getting looser! Im so excited to be off liquids tommorrow. I never thought I would be soo excited to start the Protein drinks again!! I have to say I def have NOT been hungry!

Isn't it crazy to see it works? I was sleeved on 6/19 and went to my Dr follow up yesterday and in down 14.6lbs since surgery!

Congrats to you!!

U are doing well. .was sleeved 4/15..down only 20 lbs as of this morning. .extremely slow for me . Don't know if I'm not eating enough or my hypothyroidism. .feeling defeated

Queenie - It is SOOO exciting! I totally have not been hungry either, and am experiencing all that you said. Looking forward to tomorrow too and my Protein shakes and yogurt -- yay! I am so with you - I am so happy to have my sleeve too. My face is no longer puffy, and my legs aren't swollen, and I am AMAZED at the results. Let's stay in touch - since we had the surgery at the same time it will be fun to share results. :)

Congratulations!!! I had surgery on the 20th too. I havent gotten on the scale yet Im waiting for my first doctor appointment on July 1st! Im hoping to lose all the Water weight from the hospital before I weigh!! My clothes are getting looser! Im so excited to be off liquids tommorrow. I never thought I would be soo excited to start the Protein drinks again!! I have to say I def have NOT been hungry!I

HI Re! I am so sorry it is taking longer for you ... what does your NUT say? But here's the deal -- I bet it picks up. I have heard that some lose slower to begin with and they get faster later, then others go faster in the beginning and slow down. I know there are plateaus.... but if you have hypothyroidism that will totally mess with it. Here's to hoping your doc is on top of it and I really feel for you!

U are doing well. .was sleeved 4/15..down only 20 lbs as of this morning. .extremely slow for me . Don't know if I'm not eating enough or my hypothyroidism. .feeling defeated

Hi LaJ! Yes, totally crazy. So exciting and you are getting great results too, congrats!!!!!!! :)

Isn't it crazy to see it works? I was sleeved on 6/19 and went to my Dr follow up yesterday and in down 14.6lbs since surgery!
Congrats to you!!