Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 months out and HICUPS.... anyone? LOL

Ok so i am 6 months out, and NOW i have hicups after i eat... they start a few mins after i am finished eating and last about 5 mins... it doesnt matter if its a "meal", a snack or Protein shake... Its been going on about 2-3 weeks now... Its not the end of the world lol - but just wondering if anyone else this far out is having this happen...

I'm 7 months out now and this started for me 2 months ago. It happens only if I eat just a bite or two too much. They're the most painful hiccups I've ever experienced!

Same thing happens to me if I over eat!!! I get the worse hiccups ever!! Are you overeating?

I'm only 4 weeks out and I hiccup and that's my full signal. I'm trying to stop before they start. It seems this May be my new norm since you others are much farther out.

I made the mistake and tried to take a drink to get them to stop and I lost it all!!! It was very painful. So now I just stop the minute I feel the first one.

We are into 8 months of hiccuping which signal time to stop eating. Love the reminder!

I'm almost 8 weeks out and have gotten the hiccups when I'm full. It signals me that it's time to stop eating. Like the previous poster, I'm grateful for the reminder.

I'm about 8 weeks out and hiccups seem to be my full signal. My hubby just laughs & says you're done. Thankfully they don't last long and so far have not been painful.

I thought I was the only one.. I just had dinner and got on here and saw this post.. I chuckled cause I thought it was just me.. Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue.. But I do like the fact it does let you know your full.. I was sleeved May 6th and now back on regular foods. Down 46 lbs :)

I am 8 1/2 months out and still get the hiccups every time I eat/drink sometimes it won't be for a minute or ten minutes later but they will be there and has been that way since the day after surgery.

It's my sure sign I ate 1 too many bites

I get one hiccup that's when I know to stop. I knew that there was a little tell tell sign, I have a friend that get's this cute sneeze when she's full and another friend who has a belch. I really wanted to have a cute sneeze or something adorable but this 1 hiccup isn't so bad.

It is my full signal as well. :) It can be one hiccup or multiple ...my kids know now when I am full too! I find it funny. Glad I am not the only person!

hmmm i get it no matter if i eat a meal, have a taste of soemthing or a snack... its not a trigger that i am full..

I'm like skinnygirlwithin. I hiccup one to a half a dozen times randomly when eating. Sometimes after just one bite, sometimes when I'm finished.

-MM