Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's one thing you hope to enjoy after you've lost the weight?

Buying a NICE bike and going on long rides with my husband!

We rented bikes a couple of years ago and started on a 26 mile (round trip) trail...we made it 6,5 miles and turned around because I couldn't keep going. I don't want to hold my husband back anymore!

I also want to get a really nice Trek bike. They are custom made & you are weighed/measured for them....I'd be too embarrassed now to try and have that done!

I am also interested in trying zip lining!

I look forward to having another baby at a more comfortable weight for pregnancy. I was miserable towards the end of my first.

I look forward to wearing my "skinny" clothes that have been in my closet for years and getting rid of all my "fat" clothes. My hubby is just as excited to get some closet space lol.

I look forward to being able to easily get up and down off the floor playing with my son.

I look forward to doing an endurance race with my horse. Or even going on long rides without the fear that I'm too heavy for my horse.

I would love to try ziplining.

I could go on and on. Overall I look forward to just being a more healthy, comfortable, and confident me!!

I've started paddle boarding this summer and hope to get better at it, I also really want to run some 5ks this year.

Riding any amusement park ride that I want!

So many things! I love hiking and want to be able to do the harder trails. I want to be able to ride roller coasters again! I can't wait to do things that have a weight limit, like zip-lining. I want to go skiing! Something small that had always bothered me is that my shadow is always bigger than everybody else's when I go on walks with my friends. It's stupid but I will probably cry when I see my shadow the same size as my husband's.

Not 'after' guys and dolls!!! NOW!!! You can do more now than before, and you will be able to do more tomorrow than today. Don't wait. This surgery/weight loss is not an end goal. It is a journey.

Much love!

I want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and not worry about whether or not I'll fit in the seats.

Shopping at bebe store.

Crossing my legs

Painting my own toenails

Walking a couple of flights of stairs at work, (I never take the elevator anymore!)

Shopping in the Jr's section occasionally

Being able to buy something off the rack without trying it on

Tucking in shirts

Bought my first bathing suit in 20 years last week!

Not 'after' guys and dolls!!! NOW!!! You can do more now than before, and you will be able to do more tomorrow than today. Don't wait. This surgery/weight loss is not an end goal. It is a journey. Much love!

So True!!

To everyone who said "ride a roller coaster" I would invite you to go to Disney which is so weight friendly! My husband and I go every year and ride everything and see many people our size or larger ride with no problems! I wish every amusement park was so accomadating!

That said I thought of one other thing I want to do which is to do one of the Segway tours at Disney World. Their Segways have a weight limit and I can't wait to be below that!

I agree about Disney. Went last year with my family and had a blast. They are very accommodating for people of size.

I want Togo ziplining. I want to fit in junior/missy clothes. I want to be off all my meds. I want to not be the fat friend, relative, neighbor of everyone. I absolutely hate when people tell me you look just like so in so. I meet so in so and we look nothing alike except we are both heavy.

I'm looking forward to sewing for myself again. And since my husband is losing weight, I'll sew for him, too!

I'm looking forward to sewing again too.

I want to hold my daughter close(without my belly in the way), walk my big, goofy dog without my knees killing me and take an Equestrian Adventure trip with my BFF. Oh yeah, and cross my legs comfortably for the first time in 30 years!