Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

not done losing but an ahhh moment

Went shopping for some shirts and got a cute one but realized I want it in different colors so called the store and told them I need it in plus size gave them the sku number and they said mama that is incorrect that in in junior/missy sizes...trying not to cry!!!! I am now in regular sizes!!!

Your calling the store reminds me that I am guilty- when I used to shop if it fit, if it was presentable- buy one in every color so that I did not have to continue to find something, anything.

Now, I love to shop, but old habits are hard to break! I really have to stay focused that I only need one...! There are so many cute things in smaller sizes, why limit myself and budget, by purchasing repeats of the same thing! Welcome to your new size ! You've earned it!

This is hilarious -- junior/missy vs. plus size! Love it! Congratulations on all your hard work. It's challenging for the brain to keep up with the body. Melting.........

Awesome!!!!

Yes, I enjoy shopping so much now. I use to hate it cuz no matter what I put on, it made me look short and fat. Guess it really wasn't the tops doing that????

Wow ! You are amazing ! Congrats on yout nsv ! Next thing you know you'll be shopping in petites !

Great!!! It sounds really awesome that you fit into junior/missy size.Go on enjoy every bit of it as you truly deserve it.You are mentally a strong person and are a true inspiration.Going through the lapband procedure is not something you decide on in a day and making such a decision is just great

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!