Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for July Sleevers!

I'm having min the 22nd so close and just liquids no more bars today or tomorrow. Yet alas I am close so close nervous and excited. Question for some reason I can't figure out what's allowed or not allowed on the all liquid diet? I'm guessing just liquids lol.

Protein Shakes, tea, coffee with skim milk/sweetner, Water, no calorie pop, no liquor

I'm jealous of everyone who got full liquids after surgery. I have had nothing but Water, sf Jello, and chicken broth for 7 days since surgery. I'm starting to look at food and just wanting one bite for jolt of flavor and substance. I know it's easy say that is head hunger but after no calories for a week, isn't it real hunger too? I don't get yogurt or pudding or cream Soups till 11 days out

I also have been om liquids for almost 2 weeks post op. Protien shakes broth and Water. I go for follow ip om the 23rd it will be my 2 week mark since surgery. Im hoping he says I can have soft foods. Down 20lns since surgery.

I also have been om liquids for almost 2 weeks post op. Protien shakes broth and Water. I go for follow ip om the 23rd it will be my 2 week mark since surgery. Im hoping he says I can have soft foods. Down 20lbs since surgery.

My surgery is July 31 getting nervous, can anyone tell me what to expect

TJ Mexico bound in the morning at 4:00am, less than 24 hours!! Yikes!!! Move over losers, I'm coming in!!! Nervous but excited!

I'm on my 4th day of a 5 day liquid diet. It has been hard but doable. I am down over 6 pounds. Yay! I am really tired and out of it this morning. Not looking forward to going to work. Just 2 more days till my surgery. I'm not really scared - yet. I figure it will hit me the night before. I am excited by the fact that I have lost so much weight and feel optomistic that I will be able to get down to my goal after surgery.

July 31st surgery date. Having so much fun on the 2 week liquid diet. :(

Best Wishes to all those being sleeved today ((HUGS)) Can't wait for my day on the 28th....Going to my Pre-Op appointment this morning....gotta drive 3 1/2 hours to get there, so off I go....

Read Ya later ;)

July 24th, 2 days until surgery. Getting mentally prepared. I am ready to start my new life already.

Tomorrow is the day! Is it weird I haven't had a phone call from the hospital yet? My surgeon's office called yesterday to tell me what time to arrive, but that's it.

Doubt I will sleep tonight.

Looks like several of us sitting and pins and needles waiting for tomorrow. :)