Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for July Sleevers!

I recommend Isopure shakes. 50g of protien 0 sugar. I lost 20 lbs in 2 weeks drinking 2 of those and eating only chicken for dinner for the first week. Second week 3 shakes nothing else except tons of Water.< /p>

I just scheduled my surgery for July 31st so this is my group! I go in for my pre-op tests on Monday. I am self-pay so I was able to "fast track" the process... unfortunately my insurance has a specific exclusion so that wasn't an option for me, but I think the long-term benefits will outweigh the costs. I'm very nervous though.

Hello Everyone! July,24 is my surgery date!! Supper excited=)

Me too Dyesha!!!! I am scheduled for july 24th in Mexico! how about you! how are you doing on the pre op diet.

We have made it to Mexico. So far I'm so impressed. The hospitality is #1. I go to the hospital tomorrow morning around 645 I should be done by noon. Today has been long , we have been travelling since 3 am and we are tired. Turning in early.

Getting excited and I have everything to lose. Meaning that in a good way!!! Blessings to all who are still waiting... it will be here before you know it.

Tricia

Sleeve 7-17-14

Tijuana, Mexico

Dr Garcia

5 more days before my surgery. The doc said I had already lost more than he asked me to so don't worry about the liquid diet for these last few days. Because of my strenuous work I have lost size as well as weight on my new job. Was 282 and now 251

I have an omelette with cheese with a Protein Drink before going to work and still losing weight. Drinking tons of Water and soaking wet with sweat at work. Feels good!

Sounds like everyone is doing well! I was having the Plication but I changed my mind and decided to to just go ahead and get sleeved! My surgery is still on the 23rd. Pre op is going well, however, last night I blew it and had some stir fry... I felt terribly guilty after I came out of my coma! Lol

I have lost 9 lbs so I'm happy for that.

Where are you having it done?

<p>I just scheduled my surgery for July 31st so this is my group! I go in for my pre-op tests on Monday. I am self-pay so I was able to "fast track" the process... unfortunately my insurance has a specific exclusion so that wasn't an option for me, but I think the long-term benefits will outweigh the costs. I'm very nervous though.</p>

Good for you John! Where are you having it done?

Me too Dyesha!!!! I am scheduled for july 24th in Mexico! how about you! how are you doing on the pre op diet.

Rose which Dr in Mexico? I'm going to Mexico too, mine is on the 23rd. Dr Ariel Ortiz, at the OCC.< /p>

<p>5 more days before my surgery. The doc said I had already lost more than he asked me to so don't worry about the liquid diet for these last few days. Because of my strenuous work I have lost size as well as weight on my new job. Was 282 and now 251</p> <p> </p> <p>I have an omelette with cheese with a Protein drink before going to work and still losing weight. Drinking tons of Water and soaking wet with sweat at work. Feels good!</p>

That's great Mick! What are you doing at work?

Started my 5 day liquid diet today. Surgery is scheduled for the 23rd. Ate my last meal last night - rack of ribs and a cold stone ice cream. Things are getting serious.

Well my surgery is July 25th! I've been on the liquid diet since Monday and have lost 9.5lbs so far! One more week to go! I'm starting to freak out a little and wondering I this is what I should be doing! The liquid diet is challenging that's for sure and I wonder if I can live off liquids and SOft foods for the next 6 weeks! Anyone else feeling like this?

<p>I just scheduled my surgery for July 31st so this is my group! I go in for my pre-op tests on Monday. I am self-pay so I was able to "fast track" the process... unfortunately my insurance has a specific exclusion so that wasn't an option for me, but I think the long-term benefits will outweigh the costs. I'm very nervous though.</p>

Good for you John! Where are you having it done?

My procedure will be done in St. Louis at Des Peres Hospital by Dr Darin Minkin!

Well my surgery is July 25th! I've been on the liquid diet since Monday and have lost 9.5lbs so far! One more week to go! I'm starting to freak out a little and wondering I this is what I should be doing! The liquid diet is challenging that's for sure and I wonder if I can live off liquids and SOft foods for the next 6 weeks! Anyone else feeling like this?

I know what you mean. My only comfort as far as food is concerned is that HOPEFULLY I just won't be as hungry after the surgery. This two weeks of liquids has been one of the hardest things I've ever done...and I can't even say I was 100% faithful to this diet. It's gotten to the point where I'm fantasizing about pureed foods now. Trying to think of things to keep me busy for the next few days.