Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@enjoythetime that's so sweet to say, thank you. :)

@everyone! I do have a trip planned as well. I am going to make a trip down to LA with the hubby. We are going to hit Disneyland which I haven't been to in about 25 years, and I'm going to make a consultation with Dr. Katzen for my skin surgeries. :D

I celebrated 100lbs lost with this tattoo :)

post-148009-0-67365500-1402065134_thumb.jpg

I'm planning another tattoo when I pass into one-derland.

When I reach my goal listed below, I think I'm going sky diving!

Then, if the doc gives me another goal beyond mine...well, who knows what I'll do when I reach that one!

@@SillyAuntDi Nice! Congrats on your losses too, wow you've done well!

I'd like to get a new tattoo but I don't want to do that until I get skin surgery. Don't think the skin surgery is going to happen until at least a year out if at all. Guess I need to make a choice soon.

@@Busymomof3 definitely yes! My photo shoot and tattoo will be post skin removal surgery and healing time. Maybe 6 months after.

Wow this is a great question...and I don't have an answer! I am spoiled or rather loved so well that I have no idea.

This is something really I have to think and brain storm about it!!! Just e-mailed my hubby to see what he would do, cause for me...I can't think of anything I wouldn't do right now anyway....I know, I'm a brat it's OK I can admit and accept it :)

This really has me perplexed! I'm going to chew on it all weekend now I can just see it....

I was very careful in the placement of my tattoo. It's on my lower arm. My next one will likely be around my wrist. No worries of skin removal there :) I won't put one on my tummy, upper arms, or abdomen.

I have existing tats on my upper arms and I have to tell you weight loss has only made them look better :) Thank goodness they are far away from the batwing when that needs to be pleated in a bit it shouldn't affect that area. I also have one on my back that is in no danger from weight loss:)

Thank you for making me dream up my answer! I want to look good in a pair of normal jeans (no elastic) and wear a white top that looks good and is tucked in. Once I own and fit in those I probably won't want to take them off. Oh Victoria Secret undergarments too.

I also want a sparkling dress that just looks elegant, tasteful and shows pretty curves. A long evening gown one. Movie star award show like I can use on cruises.

Oh and I hope the hubby buys me a new diamond ring to show he'd marry me all over again-I love sparkle!!!!! Maybe enhance the one I have. Add diamonds all around it and on the band....Oh I can dream!

I have never thought of something when I get to goal. I don't do tattoos and I am too old to start now and my religion doesn't believe in them even though my sons have them.

My full length beaver coat is a size 22 and I am 14-16 so maybe a new fur would make me happy. Boston gets cold in the winter. I have my mother's mink, it falls around the middle of the thigh and it's a little big now, too.

Last winter I wanted knee high boots because I could now zipper them but I wear a size 12 and after buying 2-3 pairs and having to return each pair because they were uncomfortable I got pissed. Nordstrom's sells my size but they are $2-400. a pair and that is over budget.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, I hope you all have great weather.

Arlene

I am planning a couple of things. First, a roller coaster and zip line road trip! I love roller coasters and haven't been on one for years, and I've been wanting to try zip lining. Second, professional photos (by my lovely and talented daughter, a photographer).

I didn't think I would do it, but now I am considering a panniculectomy.< /p>

The reason is, when I lost weight once before many years ago, the one thing that saddened me was the fact that I still had sagging hanging skin. To think that I could actually get to a lower weight than that now with my band, but still have the sagging hanging skin to make me sad, is too depressing to contemplate.

At first I dismissed a panniculectomy because it was so expensive and would require too much time off of work. But I can't get it out of my mind now. So I think I will plan to do it, and make the decision later.

The reason it's important to plan that ahead of time, is that you need to have a paper trail with your primary physician showing a need, a medical need, for the surgery.

Anyway, that may be my goal.

Originally, I had planned on a big splurge purchase, either a designer coat or hand bag for when I hit goal but I was so giddy with my weight loss progress along the way that my splurge ended up being an entire new wardrobe. I find that goal clothing like a special dress that I need to get into by a certain date on the calendar e.g. a holiday party is motivating. I now have one last weight loss goal to lose another 5-10 lbs to get below goal and have a bounce range. Currently I am wedding dress shopping, I will probably order my dress one size smaller and use it as my motivator.

Originally, I had planned on a big splurge purchase, either a designer coat or hand bag for when I hit goal but I was so giddy with my weight loss progress along the way that my splurge ended up being an entire new wardrobe. I find that goal clothing like a special dress that I need to get into by a certain date on the calendar e.g. a holiday party is motivating. I now have one last weight loss goal to lose another 5-10 lbs to get below goal and have a bounce range. Currently I am wedding dress shopping, I will probably order my dress one size smaller and use it as my motivator.

I almost, should have, tried, but didn't, buy a clothing item on my recent trip to Italy in my goal size. I didn't think of it until the last two days there, and I was scared away by how much we had spent already and couldn't find anything I liked.

Can you say "regrets"? From now on I will purchase something if I travel in the size I want to be. It will be both a reward and a memory.

Now, where am I going next? Hmmmm.

Edited by JustWatchMe

I would like to plan a trip to Mexico with my husband and go scuba diving. I've always wanted to do that!

Other than that I want to take a trapeze class. I was thinking ziplining but the ones around here just look kind of boring.