Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ALL JUNE AND JULY TIJUANA, JUAREZ, MEXICALI, MEXICO SLEEVERS PLEASE POST HERE

Will do xoxo

Those who had there surgery done in july: how was it??

mine is coming up on the 22nd (1 weeeeeekk) and i'm soooooo.....i don't know, excited? anxious? nervous? i don't know,

I'm wondering if i will make it, i mean if i will make the deal of loosing weight+not hurting myself+staying healthy+maintaining the lose....

<p>Those who had there surgery done in july: how was it??</p> <p> </p> <p>mine is coming up on the 22nd (1 weeeeeekk) and i'm soooooo.....i don't know, excited? anxious? nervous? i don't know,</p> <p>I'm wondering if i will make it, i mean if i will make the deal of loosing weight+not hurting myself+staying healthy+maintaining the lose....</p>

It was not bad! You can do it.... After surgery each day gets easier!

Those who had there surgery done in july: how was it?? mine is coming up on the 22nd (1 weeeeeekk) and i'm soooooo.....i don't know, excited? anxious? nervous? i don't know, I'm wondering if i will make it, i mean if i will make the deal of loosing weight+not hurting myself+staying healthy+maintaining the lose....

My daughter was scheduled for that day also with Dr Illan but we are going to try insurance resubmission in 6 months to see if we can get her approved. I think it is worth one more try before we head to Mexico. So if that does not work we will review again the options in Mexico after the first of the year.

I had my surgery on the 17th of June here in the US, but since my daughters insurance was denied, she will have to self pay... Thus the route through Mexico. I have been very appreciative of the candid feedback from this group who have already had first hand experiences with the surgeons in Mexico. Honestly, it is a very big decision and all information available should be reviewed before the decision is made. The fluffery on the various bariactric web sites can be a nice read, but actual experiences from all of you is what I believe to be the truth in all of it! So thank you for responding to these posts!

For now we have looked strangely at Aceves and Pompa. I am curious if anyone has specific feedback on the facilities, care, etc on either of theses drs. Most importantly, did they perform as promised.... Was the facilities up to date and clean, was staff attentive, and was dr everything you had hoped for in expertise?

I am probably more cautious here because it is my daughter I am sending down. She is everything in my life, and if can't imagine life without her. I want the best for her obviously and do not want to set her up with a dr who plays any bait and switch games.

I really do appreciate any feedback you all can give me. We are looking for a July date, so we must make our final decision. this week! She is very unhappy in her body and I am so looking forward to seeing her gorgeous smile again once she is on the other side of this journey.

So good to read your posting, we are having the same issue. I was approved because of my medical conditions but my daughter was not, she is schedule with Dr. Fernando Garcia, Ready4Achange, July 31. I have researched and researched and they have been phenomenal (Alma) with everything. I will keep you posted! Please do the same, thanks!

I had my surgery on the 17th of June here in the US, but since my daughters insurance was denied, she will have to self pay... Thus the route through Mexico. I have been very appreciative of the candid feedback from this group who have already had first hand experiences with the surgeons in Mexico. Honestly, it is a very big decision and all information available should be reviewed before the decision is made. The fluffery on the various bariactric web sites can be a nice read, but actual experiences from all of you is what I believe to be the truth in all of it! So thank you for responding to these posts!

For now we have looked strangely at Aceves and Pompa. I am curious if anyone has specific feedback on the facilities, care, etc on either of theses drs. Most importantly, did they perform as promised.... Was the facilities up to date and clean, was staff attentive, and was dr everything you had hoped for in expertise?

I am probably more cautious here because it is my daughter I am sending down. She is everything in my life, and if can't imagine life without her. I want the best for her obviously and do not want to set her up with a dr who plays any bait and switch games.

I really do appreciate any feedback you all can give me. We are looking for a July date, so we must make our final decision. this week! She is very unhappy in her body and I am so looking forward to seeing her gorgeous smile again once she is on the other side of this journey.

So good to read your posting, we are having the same issue. I was approved because of my medical conditions but my daughter was not, she is schedule with Dr. Fernando Garcia, Ready4Achange, July 31. I have researched and researched and they have been phenomenal (Alma) with everything. I will keep you posted! Please do the same, thanks!

Dr Almanza on July 26!

Dr Almanza on July 26!

I'm July 25th with dr almanza too!!

I'll be wishing you great luck and easy recovery! I am bringing my friend with me to surgery - are you bringing someone, too?

Good luck!

I just scheduled with Dr. Almanza! I am beyond excited! Good luck everyone! Please post all outcomes and experiences! #thanks

When are you scheduled? I'm having surgery July 25 with dr. Almanza too

I'm far out! I scheduled for Oct 24th because I needed to see how my fmla would work or if it would even cover me ect!! I was going to do it sooner but my nerves aren't ready!!