Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Would love FB add

Meierfam01@gmail.com

Hi everyone I have created a Facebook group for June - as a lot of people have been taken off the other one for no reason. Page name - June 2014 WLS Support :)

I'd love to be added as well. Katbry619@yahoo.com. Thank you!

I was sleeved June 26th and I am feeling great! I have unfortunately been weighing in often, but I plan on changing that immediately so that I don't get discouraged.

I started out at 330, 318 after two week preop Optifast diet. I'm now weighing in at 303 this morning so I'd say 15 lb weight loss in just over one week is more than acceptable :).

I'm looking forward to the purée stage of my diet though - I was so excited to have Tomato Soup in the full liquids stage. No go. The stuff just didn't agree with me. I had a different Soup last night and that one didn't seem to be as bad - either way I don't feel like I'm having good luck and that can be discouraging too. I'm keeping my head up, trying all sorts of different Soups - hopefully something won't make my tummy rumble and make me afraid to leave the house after eating (LOL)

Hope everyone is doing well, any suggestions I'd be happy to hear! :) feel free to reply or PM me!!

It's set to closed so only members can see! I'm just out but will be home soon and will add you then.[/quote.

Could you add me as well,

aczerobski@gmail.com

Thank you

Would love to be added as well!

believe.3178@gmail.com

Finally broke my 1st stall! I thought I had eaten too much the past couple of days, but I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 3lbs. Whew, waiting out that stall was frustrating! I don't know if it was just being patient, or upping my calories that did it, but I am so relieved. I didn't lose anything (and actually gained a pound) for 8 days. Hoping that things are back on track now and I can continue my journey toward a new me, and a new life. if you hit a stall, hang in there!

I was able to send a request to join..thanks for creating this group!

Edited by sma102205

Hi everyone I have created a Facebook group for June - as a lot of people have been taken off the other one for no reason. Page name - June 2014 WLS Support :)

Krystal-I sent a request to join (from Dale Evans). Thanks for setting this up!

Hi! I sent a request to join the FB page as well. My name is Kerri Weaver.

I'm at my first stall. I knew it would happen, but it's still disappointing to see. :(. This too shall pass, right?

Krystal-I sent a request to join (from Dale Evans). Thanks for setting this up!

The group would need to be secret, not closed, for it to be hidden.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches