Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgeons and nut''s plan does allow vegetables until 6 months out. Protein only foods

I was sleeved on the 16th and am currently on soft foods phase. Has anyone tried fresh greenbeans? I just strung and broke a whole pot of them but not sure if I should try them or not. I have done ok on eggs, cottage cheese and yogurt but can only eat about quarter of a cup and then wait 30 mins and do the other half of the cup.

no veggies for me yet still 4-6 weeks out. But man it does sound good.

Hi everyone

I have created a Facebook group for June - as a lot of people have been taken off the other one for no reason.

Page name - June 2014 WLS Support

:)

Christina 923

That sounds awesome. My highest weight was 260 day of surgery 245 and now 230..my weight seems to be coming off slowly, maybe 1-2 lbs a week. My surgery was the 16th but I'm only getting about 500 calories in a day. Are you able to get your calories and Proteins in? Are you able to exercise yet? I am happy that I'm losing but others seem to lose faster than me and I'm just trying to figure out what I need to change or improve on..thanks for any advice..

Hi everyone

I have made a Facebook page for everyone that didn't get accepted to the other one.

June 2014 WLS Support

If you can't find it, send me your email and I'll add you :)

Thanks

Krystal

June 30th, the surgery itself was great, I was teasing my Doctor and Nurses telling them are you sure you gave me surgery I was feeling really good ( I'm sure the pain Meds helped lol...I only took the Meds for one day at home and have be walking an average of 5.000 steps a day. Now for the liquid diet, that is a whole other story, I'm only 4 days out, but the 4th of July has not helped things, I'm not hungry but dealing with the mental part of smelling the BBQ and watching all my friends and family eat and drink has been a challenge. I have decided to stay in a little more than usual at least until I can start soft foods. I wish everyone the best!!!!!

Hi everyone I have made a Facebook page for everyone that didn't get accepted to the other one. June 2014 WLS Support If you can't find it, send me your email and I'll add you :) Thanks Krystal

Krystal thanks for doing this. I couldn't find it so here is my email stacieltate@gmail.com.

Hi everyone I have made a Facebook page for everyone that didn't get accepted to the other one. June 2014 WLS Support If you can't find it, send me your email and I'll add you :) Thanks Krystal

I couldn't find it either. My email is got2golf54@gmail.com

Invites sent :)

got it and found the page.

Invites sent :)

Is the page set to private? I can't find it either but if it isn't private I can't be on it since it will appear on my FB feed and only a handful of people know. My email address is sjohnston222@hotmail.com

Glad to have a check in source aka fellow June sleevers...

band to sleeve revision Surgery 6/24

HW 265

SW 225

CW 213

No regrets but the recovery time has been much more grueling, slow and emotionally painstaking than the band. I go back to work Monday but am still extremely sore on my left side..convinced I pulled a muscle.. Also still tire easily.. Seems the left side pain diminishes after 3 wks or so, would anyone agree?

Experimenting with foods and have been focusing on Protein Shakes and Soups but can get greens down too.. Also experimenting with a lil bit of juicing. Last two days had some avocado and quickly feel nauseous, though it's soft maybe it's too pastey for me to have just yet..

Idk how some people have been drinking alcohol 1 wk or so out. I had three sips of wine yesterday and combine that with the avocado I wanted to die from feeling overfull. I love my wine and avocados and I know in time I will be able to have both in moderation but as of now I'm terrified to try it again..

Is the page set to private? I can't find it either but if it isn't private I can't be on it since it will appear on my FB feed and only a handful of people know. My email address is sjohnston222@hotmail.com

I posted to the page and nothing shows on my feed so I believe it's private.

I posted to the page and nothing shows on my feed so I believe it's private.
It's set to closed so only members can see! I'm just out but will be home soon and will add you then.