Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sleeved! I had a hernia repaired, didn't know I had a hernia. Nausea was bad this morning right after surgery. Pain... Yeah it hurts some. I have walked twice and that made me feel better. I have a PCP with morphing in it. Been sleeping off and on all day, how's the rest if the June 9th folks?

I'm post op day 6. Sleeved on 6/4. My issues are pain at the large incision site. Hate how the pain medicine makes me feel, so it's been a challenge. Just wish I could sleep at night more comfortably. Can't sleep straight through.

I'm in stage 2 diet - which is soft and puréed foods. Been eating a lot of yogurt, cottage cheese, and Soups. No issues eating. Taking it slow and really listening to my new sleeve. If it feels funny or strange, I stop. My concerns are getting Fluid and my Protein in. Going to try to up those today.

My NUT and doc say different things. Doc told me 20-40 oz of Fluid per day and 50 gm of Protein per day. NUT says 48-64 oz of fluid per day and 60-80 gm of protein per day. I'm doing the best I can but going to stop by GNC or Vitamin shoppe today to see if I can get some shakes or something else to increase my numbers.

Hey everyone,

I was sleeved on June 3rd and released the next morning. Surgery went very well even the hospital staff was impressed with how fast my recovery went. I'm a week post op and still doing well. I was supposed to move on to a pureed diet today from a clear liquid diet but I actually started the pureed diet a few days ago because I was so weak and the only thing I could tolerate was Water. I'm about to handle a few things now and my energy is returning. Every day gets better!

Post op Day 6, much more energy. Down 7lbs. ! Discomfort at incision sites. Still a challenge getting up and down, I just take it easy. Tomorrow creamed/ strained Soups, puddings and thicker shakes! Just took the longest nap ever, been having a hard time sleeping through the night.

Hi I had my sleeve on 2nd June

I hate the Protein Drinks and the Calcium chewable tablets-taste like chalk

I am dying for proper food but dunno when I can start eating anything other than a full liquid diet

I visit my surgeon on thursday.

Trying to drink 64oz of Water is almost impossible

Hi, I had my surgery on June 4

. I'm much better now. Pain is gone, gas is gone, I only have pulling on my incisions when I change positions. Hiccups are killing me, all my life I had a a lot of hiccups.

I'm still on all clear liquid diet, (just Water, chicken broth and jello) my doctor won't let me do Protein shacked till Friday.

I can have stage 2 puréed soft foods...per my NUT, I can have flaky fish and mashable veggies. I tried that and was looking so forward to it for dinner, but no dice. I took one bite, even with good through chewing, and had pain with both the fish and veggies. I stop immediately. I drank a full muscle milk instead. Try again next week. Disappointed. Trying so hard to get my Proteins in.

I feel weak, pain at one incision...past two days I've been getting shaky in the shower. Not sure why. Going to try to increase fluids too. If it happens again, I'll call surgeon. Learning as I go I suppose. Any one else feel like this? It's discouraging....

Day 7 post op for me, and feeling great. Had no issues after the surgery other than the typical gas in the chest and tenderness around the incisions. I was walking like I was training for the olympics, and actually decided to do some laps for excercise. Walked a mile and felt great, even in the Louisisan blazing heat and sun. 2 days post op and I felt like I never had the surgery. Bought a Bow Flex Tread Climber and a Fitbit, and plan on using them for fitness versus a laundry hanger / coat rack. Getting in over 100 ounces of liquid (water) daily with no issues. I did have a muscle milk on day 5 just because I was out and working and needed some energy. That shot threw me like a bottle of castor oil, I guess I will hold off on the Protein until instructed by Doc and NUT. ( day 10) Had my follow up appt with the Doc, said I was doing great, continue with the program they have laid out. Weight loss at day 7 is 17 lbs, day of surgery 305lbs, 7 days later 288. Loving the new me.

June 12-2 days!! I am very excited.

Hi All! I was sleeved June 9th. So far so good. I was released from the hospital last night. I have minimal pain and so excited for this new journey. Today can can start with my Protein drinks... Hope that goes well! Wishing all June Sleevers the very best!

Hi everyone, I am new to this group and page, just found it recently. I had my sleeve done on monday June, 2 and was home Tues, June 3 by 7 pm. I have been doing well, I am just having a hard time with this clear diet, I am sooo tired of it, I make myself get the fluids in the Protein is hard , not meeting that everyday, Im just so over it, I literaly have to force it down,

I look forward to my follow up appointment on Monday 6/16 and advancing to mushy/purreed!

Gina

Few hours now after surgery.,, drugs are killing... I hate this feeling.

Extreme discomfort and gas pain...... Any advice?