Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I forgot her name YES they have banners on because they won the costume contest for 40s night , His name is George Seifert or something like that , I forgot his name on our bariatric pal site but he is on here from time to time he is a fellow bander , I think I met Sandi , I don't remember I met SO many people.

One day after this divorce ink is dry, and I have a couple hundred dollars to spend, I'm going to an event like that. Can't wait.

I forgot her name YES they have banners on because they won the costume contest for 40s night , His name is George Seifert or something like that , I forgot his name on our bariatric pal site but he is on here from time to time he is a fellow bander , I think I met Sandi , I don't remember I met SO many people.

thanks , I know the man looks familiar . I watch 600 lb life so I remember Zaylynn's story. Sandi is a long time banster, recently had hers replaced . she started @ 424 lbs I believe . she is great. I am working towards going to the next event .

What a beautiful day in Chicagoland. Having my Unwich in a busy, noisy Jimmy John's. Thinking of all the years I would never eat alone in a restaurant. Now I feel right at home with the normies. Eating well and slowly and moderately. Happy weekend, everyone!

Catching up here on a Friday...it's been a Looooong work week and I am ready for the weekend! Love the pictures Debbie wish I had planned better to be able to go. Maybe the next one like Liz said we could make plans and meet up at one of them.

Gotta tell you after a few nice sunny days here in NY today is a weepy one and shh don't tell anyone but I am sooo not into being at work today! I came in ready to dive in with both feet and now I just feel exhausted and want to go home and crawl back under the covers. Creative juices are all tapped out for the day...I need to power down for a while!

Do you ever have those days? Where you have to...but you just don't wanna??? I just wanna whine till I get my way and go home :)

Yes Lisa. More often lately actually. It's Friday. The clock ticks down to the weekend ....

Well it's nearly 4:00 on Monday...and really...I'm looking forward to 4:30 and going to the gym to re-connect. I think I might need a boost of energy though. :P

hey everyone checking in been mia but back . my band has an

issue took some Fluid out hope the issue will be resolved missed being here with you all

I miss this forum... Happy moms day ❤️????to any and all... Looking forward to seeing the grown "kids" tomorrow.

Are they still called kids when they have been out of the house for years? That's what my mom did.. So I will as well to honor her... (Gone 11 years next week)

I asked for nothing but a heartfelt homemade card????

Readysetgo hope everything is alright with you & your body & band.

Happy Mother's day to Everyone.

hey everyone checking in been mia but back . my band has an

issue took some Fluid out hope the issue will be resolved missed being here with you all

Sorry to hear. Feel free to reach out if you want to talk. Liz.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I spent the day with my family. My mom and dad are up from Florida and we had a lovely afternoon by my sister. My brother was there along with some other relatives.

A funny thing happened while we were eating. I was sitting at the middle of the table and was spooning out the salads and putting the slices of meat on my dad's plate as he was too far from the food to do it himself. I'm so used to band sized portions that when I gave the plate back to him, he said to me, 'can you spare it?' I said an oops and took the plate back and added more food to it.

What a difference in how I perceive amounts of food now. I'm so glad some things are becoming my 'new normal'.

Had a great Mother's Day with my older daughter. A planned picnic got rained out, so we ended up at a Chinese restaurant that my mom picked. It was great. My daughter and I also took a walk in a park that was loaded with blooming lilacs and tulips. Waiting eagerly for my younger daughter to return from Spain this week. I haven't seen her since January.

Glad you ladies had a Happy Mother's Day. I did as well, though the weekends just go too darn fast!!

Hubs and I spent Saturday morning/afternoon literally moving a mountain! Yes a mountain of dirt! Top soil to coat the back yard so we can plant some grass and get things going nicely for the summer.

We had about 6 yards of the stuff delivered and had to shovel wheel barrels full and wheel it into the back yard from the front and then spread it out with the rake and hoe over the terrain in the back. I kind of was feeling like what a farmer might feel like back in the day before they had machines to do all this stuff. Here we are with no machines doing it the "hard" way.

Needless to say after the gym on Friday and then all that work on Sat I am a bit sore, not as sore as I would have been in the past with the extra weight heck we probably would have just left it and said let it be sand we don't need grass :)

I got to see the kids on Sunday briefly which was just perfect for me, we say his mother and then went out east to Joe's Crab Shack for a nice dinner together. I went shoe shopping at DSW and they were nearly empty! My kind of shopping I HATE crowds and rude people.

Hubs spoils me as always, as do the kids..now if they would have washed my car I would have been in heaven but it's best to keep it real :)

Here are some photo's...Ugh lots of dirt!!

post-146347-0-45376800-1431364736_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-50291600-1431364752_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-98892000-1431364764_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-98244500-1431364773_thumb.jpg

post-146347-0-68165600-1431364782_thumb.jpg