Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking good, Debbie!

The difference is very obvious Debbie. I know how hard it is to see it..even when the clothing sizes go down. Believe me..I can see it and so can everyone else. Keep us posted on the meet and greet. Wish I could have gone too.

@ gowalking & everyone THANK YOU & OF COURSE I will be updating & posting pics from the meet & greet.

Hi every one -- love catching up on the news. Sharpie, love it that you have your horse life, and Debbie, San Diego is going to be a blast. You look fantastic. Just Watch so happy for your one daughter home -- relax and enjoy. Lisa, take it easy! Hope you feel better -- you need some You time. Let's all try to do that

Having a "do" on Sunday -- an egg hunt and brunch party for 20+ people. Looks like we are going to have lousy weather but that's okay, we still have our boots by the door. Not worried about the food as far as overeating but I worry about overdoing in general. A lot of elder care going on right now. Trying to pay attention to the HALT thing -- never get too Hungry Angry Lonely Tired. HALT. Lonely is not an option -- I could use a little of that. I need to do a little more tuning in and paying attention to myself.

Happy Easter Everyone. I am so blessed today to feel great, able to cook dinner for my family. I have been busy making all the things for Easter dinner that my family loves. Fortunately I no longer have to eat huge amounts to feel satisfied. Yesterday was a great day as well, I took my horse to an obstacle challenge.. It's riding your horse through lots of difficult things like car wash and Water hazards without making mistakes.. We had a good day and I placed 6th out of 54 riders so I feel pretty good about that. I can saddle my horse and ride so much easier than pre-band. I hope everyone has a special Easter Day.

Hi friends. Happy Easter to those who Celebrate.

Funny NSV yesterday. I was walking with a friend and the wind was gusting. A few times, I nearly was blown off my feet. Didn't have this problem at 267 lbs. but at 115, well that's another story. My poor friend had to hold onto me once or twice so I wouldn't go flying off. :D

post-208484-14282676723838_thumb.jpg

Look at me, wearing grown ass shoes. With a dress. What a difference a year makes.

Ok I am flooding you people with pictures so here it goes because The Meet & Greet was SO MUCH FUN , I got some good information & LOTS of Protein goodies & met SO many people , SO You Wanted pictures , however I'm going to put this out there my LBD doesn't look that good on me because it is getting a bit loose on me & the blue T shirt that was in with one of the goodie bags is a Xl & I can fit into a LG & Medium so it looks big on me I didn't think so when I looked in the mirror but when I looked at the Pics I could tell , they even had 2 Plastic surgeons doing free consults , but I'm just not ready 30 # more to go , & I won a poster in a raffle I will take a pic with that later , good food , drinks & dancing lots of fun games & other things & you will see the view I had from my room , ok you wanted pics.

post-139624-14289494166153_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289494412035_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289494802048_thumb.jpg

post-139624-142894950085_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289495464519_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289495707009_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289495948529_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289496512436_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289496729193_thumb.jpg

post-139624-1428949712052_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289497326373_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289497800815_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289498091875_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289498297858_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14289498560628_thumb.jpg

post-139624-1428949881616_thumb.jpg

Oh! I forgot to say the picture of the stuff I displayed on my table in my Hotel is NOT EVEN HALF OF IT , so YOU can imagine I only took a little roll on case & 1 cary on bag so if YOU ever go to one of these Wlsfa seminar conventions make sure you take a extra case to bring back a LOT of stuff in LOL , seriously though, I forgot my wedges , but I remembered my flip flops , I am so glad I remembered my Tennis shoes though .

Oh! I forgot to say the picture of the stuff I displayed on my table in my Hotel is NOT EVEN HALF OF IT , so YOU can imagine I only took a little roll on case & 1 cary on bag so if YOU ever go to one of these Wlsfa seminar conventions make sure you take a extra case to bring back a LOT of stuff in LOL , seriously though, I forgot my wedges , but I remembered my flip flops , I am so glad I remembered my Tennis shoes though .

nice pictures Debbie , so glad you enjoyed you look great!!!

Have fun, Debbie -- I can tell you are having fun! Thanks for the pictures.

All is good here because yesterday spring suddenly arrived in NH. It is gorgeous. It is why we live here. There is still snow in Patches but the sun is warm and we have been able to sit outside for the first time in months. I've resumed my four-mile walks at the lake and am pretty sure that is going to be my secret to getting the next 20 pounds off. Can't wait to be able to get out into the garden. Meanwhile I have many seedlings going -- all kinds of flowers, some veggies, etc.

Debbie, your pics made my day!!! I saw at least one person I recognized from TV. Go girl!!

Ok I am flooding you people with pictures so here it goes because The Meet & Greet was SO MUCH FUN , I got some good information & LOTS of Protein goodies & met SO many people , SO You Wanted pictures , however I'm going to put this out there my LBD doesn't look that good on me because it is getting a bit loose on me & the blue T shirt that was in with one of the goodie bags is a Xl & I can fit into a LG & Medium so it looks big on me I didn't think so when I looked in the mirror but when I looked at the Pics I could tell , they even had 2 Plastic surgeons doing free consults , but I'm just not ready 30 # more to go , & I won a poster in a raffle I will take a pic with that later , good food , drinks & dancing lots of fun games & other things & you will see the view I had from my room , ok you wanted pics.

Great pictures Debbie. Thanks! It looks like you made out like a bandit and I only wish I was able to go. Maybe next year we could try to make arrangements for some of us on this thread to go. I know I'd love to check it out.

Debbie I am so glad you enjoyed the convention. One of my goals is to go to one of the events . I was motivated initially by Sandi Henderson @ Banded Living. I am sure she was there. I see you got to see Zaylynn (sp) also who is the man and lady in the pictures that looks like they have banners on? the lady has a pink polka dot dress. He looks familiar.