Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bandista I am so sorry for your loss. Good to deal with it without food I am learning to deal with stress better and not eat my way into a coma. I had the best thing ever today, after the bad Chinese food incident, I ate very lite today and had a liquid lunch Protein shake. tonight I made a blackbean burger with an egg on it. it was so good. can't believe I am eating vegetarian.. lol but honestly it was better than most burgers and full of flavor and Protein .

Thanks@@Bandista

For the kind icy hope. Haha I should know what I'm getting into....

On the serious side I am

Sorry for your loss. 90's look to be very challenging in health...????

I'm diggin the red size 10 pants tho... They will be out soon I'm sure

And spring training is on⚾️⚾️⚾️so that is a positive thing in some peoples mind( Go SF Giants)

Edited by Julie norton

Today is the first St. Patrick's Day in decades that I have more than one cute green blouse to choose from.

My battery died on my scale today. That's one way to keep me from weighing before Sunday.

Good luck to everyone handling or avoiding food and drink situations today. I'm sure my office will be a mine field.

I plan to walk at lunch again and go to an OA meeting tonight.

Enjoy your day!

Sharpie I'm going to try that black bean burger with an egg on top, yum! I have a fried egg as a go-to Protein source when i am suddenly hungry. My husband likes to make if for me. And I often have black Beans if I'm out for lunch somewhere -- little side dish. So the combo, perfect! Thanks. I still like thinking about food and preparing it, etc. even when not hungry. The cook in me.

Hi all!!! Checking in to catch up on everyone and your all looking good. Bandi sorry to read about your loved one. Your a strong lady, and so kind. Love the red pants idea!! I'm so short I usually stick to the darker colors to make me look taller. In the summer I'll do white or light beige but I'm going to have to give Red a shot it's my favorite color!! Dare to be daring this summer!

I'm looking forward to Spring though it's promising to be a frigid start this week!!

I'm working on some issues with my back and my head...I really need an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii...seriously after all the scripts the doc wrote I asked her to write that one too. Maybe I'll have to play lotto tonight and I'll get lucky?!

It's been a bit too much and sometimes when I lay it all out there when people like the doc ask...ugh it makes me bone BONE tired. I don't know how I am still standing up right...and maybe that's why my body is screaming at me now....I don't know but I'm listening!!!! :huh:

WOW I was looking at my information on my trip & being at the Wlsfa in San Diego & noticed that I will probably have a Meet & Greet with Carnie Wilson & ONE of the people you know if you have seen the show my 600 lb life well she was the one where her Husband was not supportive & a Big Jerk her name starts with a Z I saw she may be there also & a few of the sponsors for Unjury & other ones will be giving out samples & stuff , Sounds like a informative opportunity I am looking forward to , also there will be plastic surgeons & other Surgeons & Speakers , I can't wait but I guess I will be there in April.

Debbie I am so jelly... I wanted to go this year so bad but we have a big wedding coming up May 2, and then my husband and I are taking a cruise to Alaska in Aug. so no time or money. I hope they have a meeting on this side of the States next year. I have been friends with Sandi Henderson from Banded living for a few years and I love her story.. 424 lbs at the start, now about 160.. she looks wonderful. she works it every day. They also do great work , providing money to needy weight loss surgery candidates. have a great time and take lots of pictures.

Happy Spring, LB friends. I'm looking forward to being able to walk outdoors again -- really need that. And the garden. We will be pruning our apple trees a month from now. It's a big job. Hosting a birthday party tonight for a 15 year old. I can't stop cooking so it will be good to have some real appetites here.

Hi all. Went to a reunion from my old company last night. Many of the folks there knew what I looked like since I'm on FB and also keep in touch face to face with a number of them. However, some haven't seen the 'new me' and were flabergasted....including my old boss who had no idea who I was till I told her.

What a nice change from either being embarrased about how heavy I had gotten or even to have not gone at all because I would be too ashamed. Especially as the shame would have been mine alone. None of these folks ever said anything directly to me about my former size...this was all on me.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday and has big plans for the weekend. Me..not so much but that's OK. I am meeting my brother and sister on Sunday for brunch and I always look forward to seeing them. BTW...for those who wonder if I was anywhere near the gas explosion you may have seen or heard about, it was in the East Village and I live in the West Village. So no impact on me thank goodness.

Liz

Had awesome last few days..We finally got nice sunny weather. I got my horse out and did some arena work on sunday, I was able to get on him without struggling and worked for about an hour. yesterday was even warmer so my granddaughter rode him and then we did some much needed grooming. Life is so much better without being too heavy to enjoy the activities that I love. Hope everyone will soon be enjoying some Spring.

Hi All just thought I would check in today before we head into another holiday weekend/week for some!!

I have been down and out for the count the last few days with a miserable virus, and just starting to recover. It was good to take some down time, though it would have been better to feel good while having that time.

Happy Passover, Holy Week, Happy Easter to all those who Celebrate.

I plan to be home this Sunday and cook a meal for the family. We have a wedding to attend on Saturday and I just hope my lips heal enough so I can work some makeup magic and not look like the walking dead.

Learning my lessons the hard way to slow down and make time for rest and relaxation...cause I'm gonna get it one way or another it seems and it's so much nicer minus the 2x4 hitting me upside the head :)

Checking in with my banded peeps. (The best kind of peeps!)

Eldest daughter is home for Easter and I'm a happy mom. Youngest daughter is traveling on her break and in Amsterdam today. I want the life my kids have!

Family, friends and food this weekend. Committing to moderation in all things. I had a tiny fill this week and got a great pep talk from my NP.

A blessed Passover and Easter to you all.

]I haven't replied much but you all see I do read , I have just been busy with life & work but will be on Vacation after Saturday & Will be in San Diego at the meet & greet next weekend , I have had SO Many compliments lately from people that knew I had got my tool but haven't seen me in a year , so I am just posting my mug (face) for now some other time when I'm really dressed I will post a full body shot , I had to take a pic of the mug because one of those people said I looked thinner & you know our heads & eyes don't see this so it's nice when others notice & point it out so I had to compare to other pics I have taken.

Banders # 6

post-139624-14280820500973_thumb.jpg

post-139624-14280821107134_thumb.jpg