Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You people are just G R E A T !!! & @CG. Thank You for saying hot Lol ( menopause) Thank You people , You guys keep me focused , yesterday my Mother thought she was being nice & doesn't think about my band all the time well she fixed country sausage white gravy & homemade biscuits , well I found my kryptonite I couldn't pass it up & you all know I don't do bread , well instead of hurting her feelings I ate a couple of bites & my tool said what did you do so I couldn't eat anything else for the day , I did manage a Protein Shake & Lots of Water , but I had to let her know that I loved the thought but that I can no longer have or eat stuff like that anymore ,she was ok & told me she was proud of letting her know so she will no longer offer it to me .

Oh yeah my Birthday is Today , ugh have to work , but I Celebrate tomorrow & Saturday .

@@Debbie3sons Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy all those celebrations!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! to you!!

Enjoy it. Have cake. Saturday I had a small piece of my grandson's and I have no regrets.

Arlene :D

@@Debbie3sons happy, happy birthday! Thank you for being your wonderful self. I am so glad you're here and that you've been here for all of us. Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

Oh yeah my Birthday is Today , ugh have to work , but I Celebrate tomorrow & Saturday .

Happy birthday to one of the nicest people on BariatricPal and a truly inspirational lady.

Happy Birthday to any one i may have missed :).. funny thing happened on the way home today.... makes me very thankful that i wear pants.. My underwear decided to fall down i was in SHOCK.. LOL... guess it's time to get some new one's.. wait a min these where new :D

thought i'd finally share a pic the difference still amazes me.

Left 4 wks post opp. right last Thursday 11/27/14

post-150420-0-10051400-1417492923_thumb.jpg

Edited by intelirish

Chuckle of my week went to see the dr yesterday for an adjustment and this guy in the waiting room was like you are here why ? I said because I had the surgery he was in shock it blew his mind guess I look normal to him. I told him the lap band changed my life I lost 1/2 of who I was. One of those feel good maybe I look normal moments my eyes and brain will catch up eventually :)

Happy Birthday Debbie!!

Chuckle of my week went to see the dr yesterday for an adjustment and this guy in the waiting room was like you are here why ? I said because I had the surgery he was in shock it blew his mind guess I look normal to him. I told him the lap band changed my life I lost 1/2 of who I was. One of those feel good maybe I look normal moments my eyes and brain will catch up eventually :)

I totally understand. I saw my doctor a few weeks ago and they share the area with another practice, non WLS. But a man checked in with my doctor and he was so thin and small, I felt like saying, great job, but kept quiet. I don't know if people want to be noticed and called out about a great job, so I just say nothing.

You are 1/2 the person but a wonderful woman!!

Enjoy the gold star.

Arlene

Hi friends,it's a no Turkey Tuesday!!!! Hoooray!!! I think I am done with Turkey, for the foreseeable future. Even though I made the turkey last year I don't think I enjoyed any of it, this year I had some and was not feeling well after, so I just chalked it up to maybe I ate to much of it or too fast. Well no that's not it...I had it again and the same thing happened. Hubs and kids were all fine...me nope! Headache and tummy ache and just felt terrible for about an hour after eating it.

Turkey has not joined broccoli in the "it doesn't agree with me" category. Anyone ever have that happen with fresh whole Turkey? Turkey burgers, and/or ground turkey meat does not have this affect on me. Just the freshly cooked one.

Found out earlier this evening that a grandson is on the way. I am truly blessed to be able to say this little guy will have a healthy and mobile grandma to love and help take care of him.

Mazel Tov !!!