Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi Everyone, been MIA a bit catching up on the crazy life here! Weather has got me nutso, pups were sick...Ken and I have a new WLS Dr. now and I had to have some testing done...work...kids...all the fun stuff you know :)

Glad to see everyone is doing well, Happy "belated" Birthday @@☠carolinagirl☠ Celebrate every day!!!

As for the negative ninny's out there...UGH is all I can say. Some people just feel the need to be negative and to have their voice heard as if they are making a difference or saving the world.

Really, these people need to get a grip and get a life. Come back when you have some experience in both area's and then lets talk :) I bet their tune changes quite a bit.

Hi All, Sorry I've been MIA as well. Happy belated birthday to my friend @☠carolinagirl☠. Hope you all have a wonderful turkey day. Remember friends we're not on diets....if you want it then have it but have it in moderation. You can always have more later.

10 days away from my trip to Disney. Getting excited!!

Hi All, Sorry I've been MIA as well. Happy belated birthday to my friend @☠carolinagirl☠. Hope you all have a wonderful turkey day. Remember friends we're not on diets....if you want it then have it but have it in moderation. You can always have more later.

10 days away from my trip to Disney. Getting excited!!

Jim, I keep forgetting to ask you, do you still keep in touch with Missy? I miss her. I learned a real from her and enjoyed her thoughts.

Arlene

Hi everyone. The weather sucks in Boston. Rain all morning, then around 3, sleet and now rain again. I am about 10 miles south of the city. Western MA has snow, ugh!

I hope everyone has a super great Thanksgiving. I will try. My sons will be there but are not talking to each other right now. I hope it changes. We are all going to my brother and SIL's. My 2 nephews in-laws are coming too which will be very nice. First holiday that no 'parents' will be there. In July my SIL's 97 year old father died and 30 days later my 96 year old mother died.

Have a great long weekend everyone.

Arlene

Sometimes Holidays bring Family together & Sometimes not but you stay strong & think of what is best for you @/ Arlene. Dyllanmiles

Everyone, enjoy the day & have fun , I have more energy than I did 2 years ago , I worked a 8 hr shift & on the hr lunch I had I walked for 30 minutes then I ate some Water melon & 12 almonds I was full then I drove my 20 minutes home & cut the celery,onions & carrots & prepped the Turkey so all I have to do is take my walk in the morning , eat my small meal then do my dancing & RELAX while my Mother & boys do the rest I am so thankful for so much , YOU all have a good Thanksgiving or just a great day.

Happy thanksgiving to the group of people I am so thankful to have found at my darkest hour and have been here through my greatest time of my new life. Thank you all for your post advise wisdom laughs etc. life has been crazy in a good way and im out living it but you here are my rock and anchor so thank you. Wishing you all a happy healthy thanksgiving and if u want a fork of pie or two have it that's my plan and my band will def keep me accountable and in check. But just in case I hit the gym early this am lol .

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I am thankful and grateful for all of you!!! My husband, Mitch, thinks all of you are great the way we can talk and no one cares that we f**ked up with our meal plannings and we encourage each other. So THANK YOU all, my wonderful new and old friends.

Arlen

Same here! Yes, I'm so thankful that I can move again but I'm also so thankful and grateful to you wonderful people here on this site. I could not have done this without your support and friendship. Have a great holiday...don't stress it..enjoy the day, your company, and the food. Love to you all,

Liz

Hi there -- ran away for the holiday and had to leave a day early to get ahead of a major snowstorm. Over a foot at home, eek. Having a lot of joint pain and happy to find Voltaren over the counter here in Canada. My co-pay in the US is $40 so normally I'm stingy with it. Pain, travel, stress and cold weather have made it difficult for me to eat. Enjoyed a Cappuccino and a cookie this afternoon after not being able to eat my lunch. Husband and son always happy to help with that problem. goimg to a jazz club tonight and will try some steak or other dense Protein. Nice to be away from home, eldercare issues, work, etc. Hope every one had a nice thanksgiving. Like all of you here, I'm grateful for this site and our mutual support -- and I'm grateful for this Banders thread where I don't have to defend my choice or read a lot of nonsense. It works for me -- that's what matters.

Happy December my friends.

Please tell me your address if you want to exchange xmas cards ♥

Sending you my address!!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! I am so ready for December!!

Will I have sweetened sugary cake today or tonight know I will not since I have to work today , My family will take me out tomorrow for my B.Day healthy dinner how cool is that & Saturday some friends Will be taking me out for my dinner , I will not have cake but healthy stuff only because I have been good & my tool(band) gets upset with doughy stuff,.

Edited by Debbie3sons

Will I have sweetened sugary cake today or tonight know I will not since I have to work today , My family will take me out tomorrow for my B.Day healthy dinner how cool is that & Saturday some friends Will be taking me out for my dinner , I will not have cake but healthy stuff only because I have been good & my tool(band) gets upset with doughy stuff,.

Happy early bday Debbie (love you)

Romantic-early-birthday-greeting-card-me