Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I second the Happy Birthday to CG!

She is not letting on the number of candles on the cake. ????

I know the number but don't know if she wants to share it. We'll have to wait until morning.

Wow it's already the 21st for you all , I still have like a hour n a 1/2 before that happens, then again I thought Monday was Tuesday all day yea had one of those weeks where I just wished it to be over well in a hour n a 1/2 it will be Friday so this week will be over , had family in it was good , work wasn't but I was bending over putting in a DVD & my Aunt blurts out REALLY loud & says your butt looks real good in those Jeans , she says I can say that I'm your Aunt so I had to ask the question if when I was bending over did it have that spread you guys know what I'm talking about Lmao she said no it kept together , so of course I said Thank You then I had to go to the wall mirror & bend over just to make sure for my self WOW I think I have lost some of the badunkadunk side order lol.

Nice aunt. Have a great TGIF Bed time finally. Almost 2 am

15841831761_38cb1ec867_m.jpg

thank you for my birthday wishes

i am 49 today.....and i took this picture for you this morning

while i am sitting at my desk..dont feel 49.....

♥ you all

Happy bday gc I Celebrate your birthday cause your an amazing woman and an awesome inspiration motivation to me. Glad to see you back in here more frequently

I got the best phone call yesterday my olde brother is getting wls !!! He is taking his life back I want to cry im so happy for him he is torn btwn the sleeve and the band even asked me to ask my surgeon what does he think. I have sent my brother this link to here for him to see what we talk about and feel. I am so proud of him and needed to share here with you. I hope he finds a great group on here like i did. He gets wls in February he will live a healthy life to see his grandkids and great grandkids one day. I'm more excited for him then when I got banded cause I know the amazing healthy life he has ahead of him with eating right and the surgery. I was talking to him as I was getting a mani pedi and gasp I spoke about my biggest secret in public and u know what I kinda don't care. I'm

Not screaming it on the roof tops but im not pretending it doesn't exist anymore. It's part of who I am I am not a failure cause I needed my band. I needed my band to be healthy and I'm doing the work. What a difference since July 2013 great difference!!! Love you here you have no idea. Life has been hectic good bad and indifferent but you all here are my rock and foundation.

Happy bday gc I Celebrate your birthday cause your an amazing woman and an awesome inspiration motivation to me. Glad to see you back in here more frequently

arent you a sweetheart to write that.......made me feel wonderful to read your words...means A LOT

TO a wonderful person who has helped so many & is to hard on herself at times but is living longer because of choices she makes HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carolinagirl / CG.:):):):):):):wub:wub::wub::wub::l:wub:.

Happy TGIF!! CG, I was late mailing your card, hopefully you'll get it by tomorrow. I have been lazy with mailing cards lately. I didn't share your age because some women don't like to share. I am 64 and in better shape now than when I was 35!

Going for a mani/pedi real soon. YES!! need them. Tomorrow is color/hi lites/hair cut. I will be perfect for my grandson's 2nd kid's party tomorrow. Family party is next week on his real birthday.

Is everyone doing something on Thanksgiving? I am going to my brother and SIL's. My sons and their families will be there. I have 2 nephews (we are a small family) and their partners parents are coming, which is great. The oldest lives in NYC and we haven't met his boy friend's parents yet because they lived in the mid west and now live upper NY. The other in-law's we have met many times, they live in Sleepy Hollow, NY and yes there is a cemetery there. My niece, is an only child because her mother is 1 of 14!! Imagine cooking for that family!! Oh Vey.

Everyone have a great TGIF, stay warm and hopefully no snow like Buffalo.

Arlene :P

Happy Birthday my dear friend. I hope the weather is better down your way and Keith takes you on a wonderful birthday ride this weekend. Love the picture by the way. Sending you best wishes and much love today.

ReadySet....so glad to hear about your brother's decision. I know how relieved you are that he's decided to tackle this problem. I know you will be amazing support for him.

Happy Friday everyone. I just printed out my boarding pass for Florida and am currently doing a happy dance at my desk. I look great in the mink coat but am just as glad to not have to wear it for the next ten days. :D

Happy Birthday my dear friend. I hope the weather is better down your way and Keith takes you on a wonderful birthday ride this weekend. Love the picture by the way. Sending you best wishes and much love today.

ReadySet....so glad to hear about your brother's decision. I know how relieved you are that he's decided to tackle this problem. I know you will be amazing support for him.

Happy Friday everyone. I just printed out my boarding pass for Florida and am currently doing a happy dance at my desk. I look great in the mink coat but am just as glad to not have to wear it for the next ten days. :D

Have the best time FL. A friend is in Ft. Meyers and she had the heat on and the window opened. Love fur coats for the north!! My beaver is so huge but not worth making smaller, it's older. But I have my mother's mink which is getting big on me too. Rather be thinner with large coats.

Ready Set, congrats on your brother!!

My beaver is so huge but not worth making smaller, it's older.

Sigh. I hear ya, sister.

Oh. You mean a coat.

Never mind.

Happy belated bday CG! Missed the boards all day Friday.

@ CG Lmao that is so not good , the real bad thing is I understood it .