Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Very pretty.

Is Branson in the middle of all of the group?

Or a spa type place would be lovely. Not sure of costs for all tho. Anyone else proposing places??

So I think we will give it some time to see where on the map we all are and then I will share that information and we can start throwing around some places and once we agree on the location we can start tossing around some dates.

It's going to take a little time, I'd like to give everyone a chance to get in on it and an opportunity to share their suggestions etc. So far I'm liking all the ideas but I'm spoiled and love the spa and Vegas and just about everywhere :)

I may be able to do Vegas just not around the Holidays.

I may be able to do Vegas just not around the Holidays.

The holidays are not a good time for me either not at all!! Starting in October every year I have 4 out of 5 kids birthdays, my nieces birthday and then the gotta get a gift for everyone holiday...and have huge bills to light up the universe holiday :)

I am wondering and thinking that the best time for people is probably going to be March..April...just before all the Spring Weddings and summer fun starts. Maybe before the Spring breakers start their bookings so we can find some reasonable fares.

FYI

i had to reset my phone...please text me your name/phone to my cell so i can have it again (sorry) :(

or pm me your phone (and address for christmas cards) and i will respond with mine

Are we still here or have we moved I can't tell on this phone app. Anxiety ridden night been up all night came to check in here and it's so quiet . I hope because everyone is busy enjoying our new lives.

you know what guys

if one of use can encourage or make someone who is scared or struggling smile or feel good

and let them know they are not alone

then we did good

as we all were once (new)

@@readysetg070113 still here on #6! Sorry about the anxiety and insomnia -- I know that world. These days I try not to worry about what I'll be like the next day as I'm discovering I don't need as much sleep as I thought (or maybe a heavier person requires more sleep? or perhaps it's just the getting older?). Sometimes that actually releases me from worry and I'm able to fall asleep again. Other times I know it's not going to happen and I get up and put in work time. So glad to have this forum.

Well I went to see MY Surgeon today ,we did the barium swallow & he said no fill & was proud that I am walking & have lost all that weight that I put on 10 lbs is back off with a little more because of my back , so now to move forward & keep on losing till goal , I am happy , I decided to walk & ride the bus instead of driving my car .

post-139624-14146245408425_thumb.jpg

Debbie, you're gorgeous! Congratulations on your success. You're very inspiring to me!!!

Debbie, you're gorgeous! Congratulations on your success. You're very inspiring to me!!!

Wow just looking at the picture I posted , today you can tell in a few places and you can tell I lost weight look at the sagging neck ,and chin this makes me say yuck I need a lift in a few places lol , I will have to post another good one so I will look better lol , but then again it just proves that I am & have lost weight.

debbie as you already know... (gorgeous)

in face everyone posting on this thread is gorgeous

not just because we are losing weight.but because we TRY

and confidence and attitude is sexier than any number on a scale

Hello Ladies!! Hope you're all having a wonderful Friday :D

Happy Halloween everyone.

I bought only candy I hate, so that is good.

I belong to about 4-6 different WLS groups on FB. On one of them a daughter posted yesterday for TBT pictures of her mother. The mother had the sleeve 2 years ago and lost 191!!! The mother looks amazing. Just wanted to share this, she still has bat wings. Not bad but she is a size 6 now. So I guess bat wings come with the weight loss. I never knew mine were so bad until I lost weight. Better than plus size clothes.

I am watching Wendy Williams and Hoda is on. Wendy just asked Hoda about going through menopause. OMG!!! Hoda recently had her first hot flash on tv. So Wendy asked, did you have a sweaty crack when you stood up? Hoda said she doesn't recall and that she had on Spanx. So Wendy said then you had a sweaty crack. Loved the laugh. Wendy just said when she gets home the first thing she does is: off the wig and off the bra. With tits like that, yaaaaa!!! Why would anyone want such huge tits like that on purpose?

Everyone enjoy your Halloween. Happy November tomorrow.

Arlene