Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good morning friends. I haven't posted any pics for a while so I thought I'd post pics from my day yesterday. I went to Queens to watch the Hong Kong Dragon Boat Races. It was fun to watch but the bestest part of the day was my being able to walk from the shuttle drop off well into the park where the races were being held. I never could have done that a year ago. I wouldn't have even been able to go. I know that one day, this will all become ordinary for me, but for now, I thank my band and my orthopedic surgeon every day for giving me my life back. Today is my birthday and for the first time in a very long time, I am looking forward to a future of endless possibilities.

post-142630-0-47137500-1407763075_thumb.jpg post-142630-0-30249000-1407763103_thumb.jpg

Good morning friends. I haven't posted any pics for a while so I thought I'd post pics from my day yesterday. I went to Queens to watch the Hong Kong Dragon Boat Races. It was fun to watch but the bestest part of the day was my being able to walk from the shuttle drop off well into the park where the races were being held. I never could have done that a year ago. I wouldn't have even been able to go. I know that one day, this will all become ordinary for me, but for now, I thank my band and my orthopedic surgeon every day for giving me my life back. Today is my birthday and for the first time in a very long time, I am looking forward to a future of endless possibilities.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140810_150205_8581.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_20140810_150216_2781.jpg

Happy birthday to you! Its my grandson's 8th birthday to day, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY gowalking Enjoy it as I know you will , why because you can now.

It's like every day is your birthday now -- hope you had a great one!

Here is a before picture that I was trying to find it was taken June 2012 @ my son's Graduation dinner @@Olive Garden , then I was Banded in September of 2012 so now you all know what I looked like before , and through here you know what I look like now so far , sorry this is the only way I know to post the pics.

post-139624-0-05201400-1407966892_thumb.png

post-139624-0-81949900-1407967051_thumb.png

Way to go, Debbie! You look great.......happy, happy.

Looking good Debbie3sons!

Here is a before picture that I was trying to find it was taken June 2012 @ my son's Graduation dinner @@Olive Garden , then I was Banded in September of 2012 so now you all know what I looked like before , and through here you know what I look like now so far , sorry this is the only way I know to post the pics.

Edited by Debbie3sons

Hi everyone. Haven't been on here lately but I do try to read everything. Everyone seems to be having a super summer!! Yesterday we buried my mother. Not sad, she was 96 in July but her mind left years ago so we lost her 4 years ago not yesterday. A month before my sister-in-law, her 97 year old father died. Weird 2 in 30 days.

My numbers on the scale have not been great but with not eating so wonderful this week, I am down 5 pounds!! That is something positive. Maybe I can keep up my plateau of over 1 year and get out of the 190's finally. I was banded 2 years ago and the same weight for around 1 1/2 years. Lazy, tells it all. Maybe now that I have no excuse to see my mother and do things, I will get to the gym more often. I pay every month.

Everyone, enjoy this wonderful sun shine day (it is in Boston).

Love you all.

Arlene

SORRY TO HEAR THAT , BUT GLAD YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU.

Edited by Debbie3sons

My happy place I might have to leave . I love it here it's my place where I can be free and be me and someone who would love to make my life a living hell just for the fun of it and since we work together I can not beat the crap out of gotta love union jobs lol I might need to delete my account which saddens me. You guys have been so fantastic yet the thought of people know about the greatest day of my life gives me anxiety beyond belief. Why must people who are so miserable in their lives make mine so miserable. Finally the fraud I have been portraying although I know it's just a tool and how to work it and basically know no one else's opinion matters but it does . I'm working on this privately this year had been a wonderful amazing year why can't people mind their business how I did it ... If I delete account do all my post go bye bye as well? . Social media a gift and a curse

Edited by Eatcleantrainmean714