Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I found out today they are going to spotlight me on their Facebook page soon...wow! I love my boxing gym :)

I found out today they are going to spotlight me on their Facebook page soon...wow! I love my boxing gym :)

Another Star , We are not Actresses, or Hollywood Stars ,but we are stars that are moving.:-).

I've been following you since you got on this forum Di. All I can say is you have undergone an amazing transformation. Such a difference between the old you and the new you. So very happy for you and your success! Liz

Thank you! I have discovered many amazing role models here <looking at you>!

My wife and i celebrating our thirty fifth wedding anniversry by going parasailing.

Seven years ago this would of been a dream because we would of been way over the weight limit.

Life is good

Parasailing 1 35 wedding anniversary

Parasailing 2 35 wedding anniversary

Parasailing 335 wedding anniversary

anniv coll AutoCollage 11 Images

Edited by jfc193

This is too cute!!!!! Even your parachute is smiling. I parasailed on my honeymoon at my lowest adult weight. That will be a great goal to have again. Congratulations on your anniversary and your NSV!!!!

Happy anniversary to your Wife and You , up, up and away into the clouds , look yo are floating in the air because of how much lighter you people are Lol, it looks like fun , I might try that some day maybe , heck I never thought I would zip line but I did .

My wife and i celebrating our thirty fifth wedding anniversry by going parasailing.

Seven years ago this would of been a dream because we would of been way over the weight limit.

Life is good

My wife and i celebrating our thirty fifth wedding anniversry by going parasailing. Seven years ago this would of been a dream because we would of been way over the weight limit. Life is good

Parasailing 1 35 wedding anniversary

Parasailing 2 35 wedding anniversary

Parasailing 335 wedding anniversary

Beautiful photos. Congratulations happy anniversary!!! Looks like a great time!!! Keep smiling.

I just love how folks are living their lives these days. So often I think of the time I wasted by being sick and obese. But then I say to myself that I wouldn't be the person I am today without going through the darkness to come out into the light.

Today, my friend and I are going to Lincoln Center to see Giselle. It's one of my most favorite ballets and today, I can just enjoy it without worrying about the things that I used to think about like being able to get a cab because now I can get around town by subway just as easily as pie these days. I can walk up that beautiful staircase of the Metropolitan Opera House instead of having to take the elevator. We can stroll over to Columbus Circle after the ballet and I won't be struggling to walk.

We'll go to Mari Vanna tonight for yummy Russian food and I know I'll enjoy it without overeating. I'll walk out of that restaurant with my head held high and totally in control over choices and portions. Then when I wake up tomorrow, I won't feel horrible and guilty for once again, not being able to control myself.

Life is good. Have a great Saturday everyone and hopefully you are enjoying weather that is as spectacular as we are having here in NYC.

PS: If I get a chance, I'll take a picture of The Met and the fountain and upload it for you guys. If anyone remembers Moonstruck, that's where Cher and Nicholas Cage met up before seeing La Boheme.

Pictures of the Metropolitan Opera House and the fountain at Lincoln Center.

post-142630-0-48208100-1403405563_thumb.jpg post-142630-0-18025300-1403405617_thumb.jpg

I agree with Gowalking life is good. It's funny though I didn't realize how good life could be till my band lol. Always thought I had a good life even with the extra weight but it's better now hard to explain but it and I know you all understand in a way no one else can !!!

I mean my inner circle of friends are the same I'm the same inside but it's better :)

I had another birthday celebration last night with my closest girlfriends and their adorable babies. And we all commented how things have changed for all of us the three of them motherhood and me mehood lol. Two years ago a birthday celebration would involve lots of food and drinking at a bar club restaurant etc. Last night we did take out a quiet night in with great company as I drank my warm Water (band was not happy due to stress from a home improvement project) side note I know that my band wants me to be happy cause when I'm stressed and unhappy it is too:(

and it was the best birthday to date. I spent the day/night with closet girlfriends and the babies. Rocked my bday tiara with the goofy decorations loved my Disney princess sparkle like a princess decorations :) and that's what I'm doing sparkling smiling glueing with happiness it's all the same!!

And looking at the pictures of me from last night still can't believe that's me so much as changed in a year.

Heaven help me. I am about to go on a date. The first date in forever. I am just plain too old for this :) Happy Sunday, friends!

Heaven help me. I am about to go on a date. The first date in forever. I am just plain too old for this :) Happy Sunday, friends!

Have a blast!

Wonderful! Have a good time!

Have a great time :)