Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The next meeting for Austin, TX will be February 7 at 11am at the Walnut Creek Baptist Church 12062 N Lamar Blvd. How to see you there.

The next meeting for Austin, Tx will be March 7 @ 11am at the Walnut Creek Baptist Church 12062 N Lamar Blvd. Hope to see you all there.

The next Austin meeting will be at 11am on June 6 at the Walnut Creek Baptist Church at 12062 N. Lamar Blvd. – Austin.

I hope to see everyone there.

Starting an informal support group. Meetings are going to be the first Saturday of the month. They will be at an area park and kid friendly.

My goal is for us to be able to get together and support each other in our journeys with encouragement, recommendations, recipe and fitness ideas swaps.

Our first meeting is scheduled for June 7 at 11am. Location is still being determined.

PM me if you are interested in joining.

Hello. I'm new to this site/app. My name is Mario, I'm 27 and am currently considering WLS. I am interested in joining the Austin support group. Thanks :)

Starting an informal support group. Meetings are going to be the first Saturday of the month. They will be at an area park and kid friendly.

My goal is for us to be able to get together and support each other in our journeys with encouragement, recommendations, recipe and fitness ideas swaps.

Our first meeting is scheduled for June 7 at 11am. Location is still being determined.

PM me if you are interested in joining.

Hello. I'm new to this site/app. My name is Mario, I'm 27 and am currently considering WLS. I am interested in joining the Austin support group. Thanks :)

Wonderful! We meet on the first Saturday of the month at 11am at the Walnut Creek Baptist church on north Lamar - 12062 N. Lamar Blvd. – Austin

Send me a private message if you would like my contact information as well.

I hope to see you on 10/3.

Yes. Our next metting will be this Saturday at 11am at the Walnut Creek Baptist Church at 12062 N. Lamar Blvd. – Austin.

You're welcome to join us.

Let me know if you're going to try to come out. So we can watch out for you guide you to the room this first meeting.

Wonderful. We will see you then.

So, just curious. Where are you at in the process? Still researching surgery? Have a date scheduled? Already had surgery and how far out?

I just like to have an idea of were everyone's at in order to guide the meetings appropriately.

Thanks.

Wonderful. We will see you then.

So, just curious. Where are you at in the process? Still researching surgery? Have a date scheduled? Already had surgery and how far out? Which surgery are you doing or have done?

I just like to have an idea of were everyone's at in order to guide the meetings appropriately.

Thanks.

I had the sleeve surgery on 12/16/15. I'm somewhat new, but feel like I'm getting the hang of it. I really would like to be around other that know what's happening and get any tips or advice I can.

Perfect. Most of our little group are sleevers.

We have one Bander. But she's not anti anything. We accept all.

You'll love our group. We are small but close.

I will be there. My name I Nicolette and I'll be the one looking lost.

Sorry we didn't get to meet up. I watched out the window but didn't see you pull in. Our next meeting will be April 2 at the same time and place.

Send me a private message and I'll get you my cell number. That way if there's any confusion you can txt or call me.

Newly sleeved 6/27/2016, and new to Austin as of 8/2014. Really excited to see this and looking forward to meeting people!