Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Off to the hospital again... :(

Well seems I have a date with my surgeon again. the pocket, ulcer or abscess is empty but did not collapse. So I have to go in today and spend some quality time with Mr. cutie and hopefully he will have an answer for me and a cure...Can't live with a cavity in my chest that hurts like the dickens....

4 CT in 3 weeks

Soon I will light up like a Christmas tree in summer time..With all the dye they keep putting in me...the bruises from the last 3 iv's have not even healed yet. The time before last it took them 3 times to get it in..The blew 2 veins...The last time 5 tries to put the iv in....Fun, fun, fun.....

Who knows I might lose a few more lbs and be under goal if they keep me..You know hospital food....yuck!!!!!

Sending everyone best wishes on your race today...Don't know what's in store but will, check in when I check out of the hospital...Now I have spent a total of 6.5 months in hospital since I had my surgery...Wonder how long this little adventure will be....

:)

oh no!! Praying for you. Hospital food is no.joke.

Oh dear, I'm sorry you're having more trauma. I hope it passes quickly for you.

I read many of your posts, and your positive energy is contagious and inspiring.

Please be well…

Sorry to hear. I hope all goes well for you and you are back to running around in no time. :)

Will be praying for you. So sorry to hear you are having such troubles. Please keep us posted.

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. I hope you get a final resolution to your post surgery issues. Please let us know how you are doing!

Good luck to you! I have read many of your posts over the past few weeks. You are such a kind, emphatic responder to everyone who needs infor or just some support. I want you to know that the information you share is VERY helpful to newbies like me. Thank you so much! I hope your hospital stay is short. Take care.

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery! I hope this fixes the problem for good!

Good luck and keep us posted when you can. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

I hope you get this resolved and feeling better. You are such an inspiration.

Sending you healing thoughts, I hope you feel/get better soon.

RJ bless your heart for all you have gone through, sheeze girlie ya just need a health break! Sending prayers your way for answers to your health questions and concerns and a speedy recovery!

I hope you are doing well. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and hope you get better soon!