Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 9th Sleeve - Looking for friends!

Hey all, great to have this thread and keep it going. I am down 20 lbs from my day of surgery. SW 208 CW 188. I haven't moved from this weight all week.

I'm doing well and I'm going for a walk/jog now. I'm just going to keep on keeping on.

I've been on vacations for 5 days. went on long walk in am in high humidity. Looking forward to getting some resistant e training in soon.

I did my fitness pal and was surprised by the results, 721 cal and 61g Protein. So low,,,

Unknown where my weight is, hoping I might hit ONEDerland when I get back home on the 18th.

I've been on vacation for the last week. I haven't weighed myself. I've been tracking my foods but I haven't exercised this week. I feel great, energy is increasing. No problems with eating and drinking:) I go back to work on Thursday!

I'm doing well on the weight loss, 25 pounds since surgery. 39 total. I just don't think I'm eating enough. What is your calorie goal at this point? I usually get between 400 and 600 calories per day. I try to get 80g Protein and less than 50 carbs. I don't always meet the Protein. I track everything on MFP, including exercise.

I have an appt. this week, so I will ask then, but just wondering how many calories everyone is eating!

Sounds like everyone is doing well, YAY us!

I'm doing well on the weight loss, 25 pounds since surgery. 39 total. I just don't think I'm eating enough. What is your calorie goal at this point? I usually get between 400 and 600 calories per day. I try to get 80g Protein and less than 50 carbs. I don't always meet the protein. I track everything on MFP, including exercise. I have an appt. this week, so I will ask then, but just wondering how many calories everyone is eating! Sounds like everyone is doing well, YAY us!

Great job on the 25 pounds! I'm down 26 since surgery. I stalled for almost 2 whole weeks, but this week the scale is moving again! For me, I really focused on getting more calories in. And healthy fats. For the last week I've been eating between 700-800 calories and always about 80 grams of protein. I have been getting my healthy fat by eating 1 tablespoon of creamy Simply Jif Peanut Butter each day. I literally think about it all day!

For exercise, I started the C25K program. I am one week down and loving it! I hadn't run in any capacity for about 15 years, and asides from being a little sore, I'm totally rocking it! I really recommend it for anyone looking to start running.

Keep up the great work everyone!!!

I've been on vacations for 5 days. went on long walk in am in high humidity. Looking forward to getting some resistant e training in soon. I did my fitness pal and was surprised by the results, 721 cal and 61g Protein. So low,,, Unknown where my weight is, hoping I might hit ONEDerland when I get back home on the 18th.

I have my fingers crossed for you! Give us an update after vaca or whenever you hit ONEderland!

10 days vacation and a 4 pound loss. I'm happy. I hit 200.2, not quite ONEderland but dang close. Any day now. I've been tracking my food on my fitness pal, some days it's hard, other days I do fine. My NUT only want us to eat 4 times a day but I'm eating 5-6.

Where is everyone? Busy dropping the pounds?

I fell like I can confidentially say that I will no longer weigh over 200 pounds. This past week I hit 193.4 after a 4 pound loss.

BUT..... I am having a hard time with cravings. A few weeks ago I was on a trip and I "indulged" in carby items that really shouldn't be on my radar like chips and white hamburger bun. Since then I have been nibbling every day. Today I did a weight check and it was higher than my official Monday weigh in. I periodically check once or twice during the week to see where I am, but try really hard not to worry about it until my Monday weigh in. I am trying not to be discouraged, yesterday I drove 330 mile by myself with my 2 kids, ate some high salt items, etc. I am telling myself its just the road trip and the stress of my dads surgery today.

How are the rest of the June 9, 10ers doing? Love to see updates.

Girl, have you ever seen the cartoon of the skeletal woman sitting with her hands crossed in her lap on a park bench...... the caption reads 'waiting for the perfect man'?

This is how I feel about my weight loss. First stall at week three, like the rest of the planet, lasted ten days. Now it's been 13 days since weight loss at 8 weeks post op. I've had more days of stalling then weight loss. And yes, these two crappy pounds keep floating back and forth.

However on the bright side I notice the difference in my clothes. Today I'm wearing a pair of slacks that are going to Goodwill. They look like pajamas! I remember putting them on pre-op and flopping on the floor like a fish to get them on!

But we all know that this didn't happen to us overnight. It's like that Pantene commercial - it won't happen overnight but it will happen.

I'd like to hear from everyone too!

Good luck with your dad....I hope everything is okay?

Edited by Jealbaroma

Dad is having his shoulder fully replaced. He is in hospital now, I will be caring for him after for at least a week.

Sorry about the stall, do you track your total calories?

Hi All. I was sleeved June 11th, 8 weeks and down a total of 35 including 2 week pre-op. I hit the dreaded 3 week stall and have hit another stall that has lasted 2 weeks. I have upped Protein, added a few more carbs & nothing!!!! I am doing 30 minutes of cardio and 30 mins of weights 4 days a week. I just don't understand how we can stall so much with as little as we are eating and burning calories.

Oh well, don't have a choice but to wait it out. Good Luck to everyone. Love reading your posts

I am at my lowest weight in last 15 years. The weight loss is slow but steady, which is fine with me. My husband was sleeved 2 days ago. So far his recovery is uneventful, trying to get liquids in. I remember those days! Glad ya'll are doing well

Just wondering if anyone is still on here, and how you all are doing? I'm down 73 from surgery on June 9th and a total of 121 since my pre-op diet started on March 27th! I would love to hear any updates!