Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 9th Sleeve - Looking for friends!

Hey everyone! Started mushy food and I'm so happy to eat 3/4 of a scrambled egg. Sometimes I think ,how did I used to eat so much pre-surgery!

HW- 270

SW- 256

CW- 242

5'10

Jennifer0609 are stats are very similar.

Unfortunate I haven't been intentionally exercising. I am very active, in fact I'm in the middle of sweeping and mopping my floor but no intentional exercise.

I am going on a trip tomorrow to the "river", it's the Colorado river in Laughlin. If your not familiar it can get in the 100s there. I am preparing to pack my food but I am worried about dehydration. Plan is to drink 4 of my travel cups (24 oz each fill). I'm also worried about riding on the see-doo and hurting "tool". I'll take it easy.

I'm not worried about my bathing suit. It still fits thankfully since I was busting the seems on it pre sx ????

MommaCEO- take Protein with you. Made sure you get protein in every 2-3hours. Had an episode were I drank my Protein Shake and then I went out to run errands and get a pedicure. Right in the middle of my pedi my blood sugar started dropping. I was dizzy, hot, clammy. Luckily the nail girls gave me some juice and Peanut Butter. I felt better within 5 min, but I think in our early stage this could happen to any of us. I had Water with me- next time I will have Protein Powder to put in it. Have a great time!

HW-297

SW-281 (6/11/14)

CW-269

Total loss- 28lbs

Can't wait to get past the 260's- been in a week long stall that frustrates me to no end. Although 28-30lbs in one month, I WILL TAKE IT! Starting soft foods tomorrow and soooo soooo excited about this!

HW- 440

SW- 408 (June 9)

CW- 387 as of this am.

6'6" height

Its been an amazing journey so far... didn't expect to get these type of results. Still difficult to get in all the Protein, so damn tired of the shakes! Its also difficult cooking for everyone else in the house esp when I can't eat it! Lol. Started pureed foods today with Greek yogurt and pudding with protein powder in it.

Welcome to the 3rd week stall- anyone else with me? I know it happens. I started back to the gym this week increasing my walking intensity. Hopefully that will help. I track everyday on myfitnesspal. purée stage going well, will move to mushy/soft next week. How are the rest of the June 9th folks doing?

i'm glad I'm not the only one. Shiner86 I'm right with you. Lost 12 pounds the first week (ahhhh, memories.....) then nada. And here is week 3 and I'm STILL waiting for the scale to move.

Oh, pardon me, it did move! I've gained .5 pounds.

And I'm eating enough to sustain a small reptile.

I've heard it all, body adjusting to surgery, starvation mode (referring to food gathering days as a caveman).

So I've come to this conclusion: I'm a post-op, caveman who eats like a lizard.

Yaaaaaaaay me!

Thanks guys for keeping this topic going. Hey, while we lose weight (NOT!) we can at least laugh about it??? And we all know we will but in the meantime this kinda sucks. <_<

I hear ya! I'm on a two day stall right now. It actually says I went up half a pound, which as you all know, we are only eating enough to sustain a small lizard, so I know it's not from over eating!

How many calories is everyone eating? I think I'm too low. Looking to compare notes! I'm super struggling to get above 600.

It's crazy because now I get upset when I'm not losing a pound a day. I'm down 16 lbs as of this morning.

It's crazy because now I get upset when I'm not losing a pound a day. I'm down 16 lbs as of this morning.

I feel the same way! I knew it would slow down. I'm just bummed it's so soon.

Well you could be like me and gained 3lbs this week. It's about to be TOM. Calculated my calories for today- around 800. My surgeon told me I have some of the highest muscle mass of any patient he has ever had and I may need more calories. I don't know how I can shove in any more calories without just adding on food with sugars and such. I'm so frustrated. I broke down and yelled about it today while discussing it with my husband. I really hope this stall ends soon. Otherwise I feel like I made a huge mistake. Ugh just frustrated!!!

Just back from my mini vacy. Well I have kids so let's be real, it was a trip not a vacation. I have been on soft foods for a few days. I can eat deli meats, canned tuna and chicken, cheese, Beans and cottage cheese, etc. I planned ahead and packed all my food but it was still weird. We went out to dinner both nights with our group. The first night the restaurant did all day Breakfast so I had scrambled eggs. The bowl was a normal Soup bowl and I barley made a dent in it. The next night was a steakhouse and there wasn't much I could eat so I ended up with a little bit of broth from a steak soup (super chunky) and shredded cheddar cheese. I saw the cheese on hubby's salad so I asked for a side.

The weird part is the routine of eating out. It's hard to put into words. You see your friends eating all this food and you only can take a few bites.

I've gained another .5 pounds. Weight loss over the past 10 days is + 1 pound. I'm eating around 700 - 800 calories a day. Most of it from Protein Shakes, which I actually like.

Yesterday I made fun of it, today I'm pissed. When in the WORLD will the scale move? Of course weighing ourselves everyday is not ideal however if I weighed myself a week ago, I would see I weighed LESS than I do right now. WTH?

I'm wondering if I'm getting enough Water. Were you guys told not to drink while eating, waiting 20 - 30 minutes before and after eating to drink? This is hard to get used to, planning when I can drink fluids. Then I forget and I'm hungry and it's time to eat 4 spoons of Soup. FULL!! Oh, I can drink in 30 minutes. Forget. dinner time!

So today I'm going to make an effort to drink more. We will see. My fingers are all bloated.

I'm rambling.

Good luck ladies. Hang in there. This is a great way to get out our frustrations together.