Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No scale!! Ugh !!! Camping.. Can I post it on Sunday night?? Haha figures the last one!!

Several people have volunteered to be cheerleaders and supporters. I suggest you go ahead and start a new thread for the next challenge. That way we can point people to it (by putting a link in here) and they can get ready for the next go 'round. Thanks so much for volunteering!

Sounds good- and Bea... Thank you hopefully u can still check in periodically!

So next challenge is.... Labor Day!?!?

No scale!! Ugh !!! Camping.. Can I post it on Sunday night?? Haha figures the last one!!

LOL! Post when you need to. As always, we're flexible here. :P

165! I think that was my challenge goal. It is my personal goal so now I need to maintain.

Alright, so there is now a Labor Day challenge thread going now. Feel free to add your name to the list for this next challenge.

Also, as Bea prepares for her new life across the globe, let's thank her for everything she has done to keep us on track and inspire us. I for one know that often these challenges have been the one motivating factor for me in my life.

Thank you Bea. Also...I need a crash course on how to post links and how to post that thread link on his one. Or can someone else do that for me?

;)

I can't find it??

June 3rd I was 223 now im 213 so down 10 and my goal weight for the 4th was 215. Im very proud. Total weight loss from april 17th 2014 is 47 lbs=] happy camper here! Have a good 4th all!

That's awesome!! I gotta weigh 210 tomorrow to hit my 10 lb loss I was 211 last sun b4 I left for camp! So here is hoping...

Final weigh in... 159.8!

165! I think that was my challenge goal. It is my personal goal so now I need to maintain.

Nice!!!!

Alright, so there is now a Labor Day challenge thread going now. Feel free to add your name to the list for this next challenge. Also, as Bea prepares for her new life across the globe, let's thank her for everything she has done to keep us on track and inspire us. I for one know that often these challenges have been the one motivating factor for me in my life. Thank you Bea. Also...I need a crash course on how to post links and how to post that thread link on his one. Or can someone else do that for me? ;)

Thank you for stepping up!!

Yes- Bea - thank you thank you thank you !!!

I don't know how to post but please adde to the next challenge!!!

250lbs. I think i fell 5lbs short of my goal but happy since i went thru a 3 wk stall. Found out my calories were too low for my activity. Since i have upped my calorie intake last week i finally lost! Im happy with my loss for this challenge. Ready for the next one!!

Goal Weight: 210. Starting weight 225. CURRENT WEIGHT: 209! I did it!!

Wow!!!! I'm in shock with today's weigh in!! Friday, 6/27/14 221 My goal is 220, let's see if I can lose that 1 last pound by next week! I really think the hypothyroid med is part of my weight loss this week, but I have been drinking lots of Water and most definitely getting my Protein in, 50g daily Tmrw marks 2 wks on it I'm on this thyroid med, it could explain why my fellow November sleever's have drop double my weight! Happy for everyone!! Good luck everyone, keep up the great job and stay hydrated! : )

Yay!!!!!! I achieved my goal! I'm weighing 219 today, 7/3/14.

(Final weigh in, will not be available tomorrow on 7/4/14)

Congrats to everyone on this challenge, keep up the great attitude and daily life style challenges!

Big shout and THANK YOU to Bea for creating our challenges, all your time and keeping us inspired and motivated!! Looking forward to the next one!!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy 4th of July!

Stay hydrated : )

Thank you for doing this! This was my first one and I loved it!

SW 239

Goal Weight 229

Current Weight 224.8

Made it!