Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 28 - 31st sleevers?

Nervous doesn't even being to describe the feelings running thru me right now. Surgery in two days, I'll be leaving behind my 9 month old for the longest time so far. I know that this is for the best and for our future... But I'm very scared right now

I watched my grandson last night and when they got home he had 102 fever. He is still sick tonight. My surgery is Tuesday, I hope I don't get sick. I have been jumping threw hoops for this surgery, since last September. I do not want to wait one one day...LOL. I am so excited, but just now starting to get nervous. Cant wait for my NEW future!

Oh no. Hope your grandson is feeling better and def hope you don't get it. Stay well ????

I'm so nervous that I have to pee at least every hour. I know this is TMI but I find it fascinating. Butterflies in my empty stomach constantly. I am blessed with a very supportive wife and kids. I don't know how some people can do this alone. My wife calms my worries, but they return.

I hear you all!! The closer Friday gets, the more nervous I get! Not gonna lie, I hope you you 27-29ers post in here after surgery and let us know how you are doing.

Trying to enjoy the last few days of food. I KNOW we will all eat again, and we will be able to eat anything we want, just in a smaller quantity. By the holidays, I bet most of us will be down 50-80lbs! Think on that everyone!

I hear you all!! The closer Friday gets, the more nervous I get! Not gonna lie, I hope you you 27-29ers post in here after surgery and let us know how you are doing.

Trying to enjoy the last few days of food. I KNOW we will all eat again, and we will be able to eat anything we want, just in a smaller quantity. By the holidays, I bet most of us will be down 50-80lbs! Think on that everyone!

That concept, of being down 50-80lbs seems so surreal, but I got to admit that sounds awesome!

I agree, I hope we all keep in touch it will make the touch and go of recovery easier. Sharing the experience of babysteps and knowing that we are not alone will make it go by quicker.

I try not to think about it. I had the gastric band out in at removed after the port flipped sideways and they could not longer access it. The surgery itself isn't so scary. I trust my surgeon. The whole idea of staples and a stomach that has to heal and can't leak is what worries me. I can work through the pain- that is temporary. Love to keep in touch an see how everyone's makes out. I want to take before pics and a few measurements as well.

May 29 in Colorado Springs. Can't believe it is less than a week away and hope recovery goes well for all of us. We should keep this group together in the post-surgery forum.

May 29 in Colorado Springs. Can't believe it is less than a week away and hope recovery goes well for all of us. We should keep this group together in the post-surgery forum.

Hi! I'm in the springs too but having surgery in Denver the 29th as well. So exciting.

Hi! I'm in the springs too but having surgery in Denver the 29th as well. So exciting.

That's great, we can definitely share some shopping tips and recovery stories!

Welcome to the group Laurie! We will start a new thread over in the post op board probably Tuesday for everyone to start checking in as they come out of surgery! YEA!!

Here is our group so far, 22 sleevers in 4 days (the () is location of surgery)

Tuesday May 27th

danila (PA)

Derouin4

Sh3iz

cnilson

dmolly (MI)

NewTee2014 (DC)

Wednesday May 28th

kungfuaaron (MX)

bcannon33 (MX)

WhoKnows (GERMANY)

Skinnyana

Nicci829

My Journey

motivated76 (NJ)

Thursday May 29th

swedishfsh1020 (CA)

SlimDownThick (CO)

sandDuneHill (CO)

hrhlaurie (NJ)

Friday May 30th

lylabelle (MX)

barbbcute (TX)

devint (DC)

momofthree123 (NJ)

Speeder (MX)

Lylabelle it is great for you to take the time to do this. Just wanted to let you know. I noticed that you are from Seattle. I am from Puyallup Washington, it's good to meet you here!

29th juarez

Hey Kung Fu! Yes we are quite close! I actually am in the suburbs too, but most wont know where bellevue, wa is.

Your going with Dr Ortiz, so if memory serves me right, you spend your few post op days at the Mariott right?

Can't believe a week from tonight will be my last sleep in Mexico and heading home sleeved and losing!

Welcome to the group Laurie! We will start a new thread over in the post op board probably Tuesday for everyone to start checking in as they come out of surgery! YEA!! Here is our group so far, 22 sleevers in 4 days (the () is location of surgery) Tuesday May 27th danila (PA) Derouin4 Sh3iz cnilson dmolly (MI) NewTee2014 (DC) Wednesday May 28th kungfuaaron (MX) bcannon33 (MX) WhoKnows (GERMANY) Skinnyana Nicci829 My Journey motivated76 (NJ) Thursday May 29th swedishfsh1020 (CA) SlimDownThick (CO) sandDuneHill (CO) hrhlaurie (NJ) Friday May 30th lylabelle (MX) barbbcute (TX) devint (DC) momofthree123 (NJ) Speeder (MX)

I'm also in pa... I go in at 740! If in able I'll start the board, or look to see if it has been posted in post op!