Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

-40 today (the first was taken the morning before my surgery) yes I'm wearing scrubs lol. 65 more to go until goal... What a journey!

post-194330-0-99135600-1400510177_thumb.jpg

Awesome! ^5

You are doing great! You look awesome!

Way to go -- I see a big difference. Forty down is a lot! So happy for you!

Thanks everyone! I hadn't really been seeing a difference but people keep mentioning it to me and I would kind of actually get mad in my head and say "they are saying that to be nice because they know I had surgery". Last night however, a co-worker who started shortly after I had my surgery, did not even know I had surgery and she said "wow Wendy, you look like you are really losing weight." Then I took a step back and realized that maybe I am visibly changing! I had to put these two pix side by side to see and now I can see it!

Congrats…you are doing awesome…and the pics definitely help us see it when our own eyes don't!

I can always tell weight loss and weight gain in my pictures. You can really notice the loss in your pictures. WOW

I can always tell weight loss and weight gain in my pictures. You can really notice the loss in your pictures. WOW

Thanks! It sucks knowing 40 lbs down and I'm not even half way there but the pics are a nice motivation! I just booked a trip to Cali for January and I'm hoping to be at goal by then which is 65 lbs away. We will see! That's good motivation at least

@@Wendydarling19 Its like a snowball! The more you realize you're actually having success the more you want to continue. Good for you! I love the side by sides, they really give some great perspective on how well we are doing on the journey. :)

@@Wendydarling19 Its like a snowball! The more you realize you're actually having success the more you want to continue. Good for you! I love the side by sides, they really give some great perspective on how well we are doing on the journey. :)

That is a great way to put it! And thank you :)

I take monthly pictures to remind me of what I looked like and my progress. Down 100 lbs and sometimes I still don't see it yes I know it's crazy but I didn't "see" me at 297 the same way I don't see me at 197 :( but the pictures they don't lie. My weight at it highest I still liked myself n thought I looked great dressed fashionable for my size etc ... So I do t see the loss at times still in shock when I pick up a large shirt and size 12 jeans and it fits I was a 18/20 3x shirt n 22/24 pants last year.

But the pictures keep me grounded and I am 2/3 towards my goal and enjoy each NSV and watching that scale move downward . The weeks when it doesn't move or nice slowly I look at what I have accomplished so far and it helps to keep me motivated.

So take pictures galore and buy a cute yet cheap outfit in the size u think u will be for ur Cali trip now bc it will fit for ur trip because you are doing this !!!!

I take monthly pictures to remind me of what I looked like and my progress. Down 100 lbs and sometimes I still don't see it yes I know it's crazy but I didn't "see" me at 297 the same way I don't see me at 197 :( but the pictures they don't lie. My weight at it highest I still liked myself n thought I looked great dressed fashionable for my size etc ... So I do t see the loss at times still in shock when I pick up a large shirt and size 12 jeans and it fits I was a 18/20 3x shirt n 22/24 pants last year. But the pictures keep me grounded and I am 2/3 towards my goal and enjoy each NSV and watching that scale move downward . The weeks when it doesn't move or nice slowly I look at what I have accomplished so far and it helps to keep me motivated. So take pictures galore and buy a cute yet cheap outfit in the size u think u will be for ur Cali trip now bc it will fit for ur trip because you are doing this !!!!

Thank you!! I'm not buying anything yet but I am certainly online window shopping lol looking at everything I want to buy :) it is so weird I totally don't see it but I see it at the same time haha idk