Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Plastic surgery in mexico?

No, i paid for my own hotel.

For me, all the care, airfare, ground transport, hotel etc was included. All I had to pay for was food once I left the clinic.

Bottom line - pick the surgeon you like and trust, the costs are quite reasonable among all the choices!

For my lower body lift, butt lift and breast lift, I stayed 7 days in recovery with. 24 nursing care, but for my thigh and arm lift, I spent one night in recovery and 13 days at the hotel. I felt I wanted extra recovery time, before I went home, therefore stayed longer. I wanted to avoid using my arms or my legs, but I could take care of my self, plus the doctor and his assistant came to visit me daily. The full service hotel had room service, so I was very well fed and taken care of. I stayed so long, everyone was sad to see me go, plus I made so many new friends. Everyone there is so generous and helpful. You will not have to worry about your luggage. IT will be carried for you. The airport shuttle service, which the doctor arranges, will be there to pick you up and take you back to the airport. You never have to carry your luggage, even when you get to the airport. Tell them you need a wheelchair, and they will carry and do everything for you until you reach your destination city.

I totally want a breast lift. Can you share any comments or recommendations picture and pricing ?!

Yes I sure will:-)

I totally want a breast lift. Can you share any comments or recommendations picture and pricing ?!

I had a breast lift with no implants last year, because this suited my active life style and I am a little old fashion. Implants may be something I do in the future, but for now, I only wanted a lift although I had very little fat tissue after my weight loss. My plastic surgeon was honest with me as to how my breast would look. Trust me, I did not give him much to work with, but still ended up a with symmetrical perky full C cup. A really good plastic surgeon is someone who can work with absolutely anything. — touch it, change it, mend it, mold it, and somehow is able to make it beautiful. That is what mine did to me.

Pictures

http://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/member/116222-sweet-pee/

<br> I totally want a breast lift. Can you share any comments or recommendations picture and pricing ?!
<br><br> I had a breast lift with no implants last year, because this suited my active life style and I am a little old fashion. Implants may be something I do in the future, but for now, I only wanted a lift although I had very little fat tissue after my weight loss. My plastic surgeon was honest with me as to how my breast would look. Trust me, I did not give him much to work with, but still ended up a with symmetrical perky full C cup. A really good plastic surgeon is someone who can work with absolutely anything. — touch it, change it, mend it, mold it, and somehow is able to make it beautiful. That is what mine did to me. <br><br> Pictures<br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/member/116222-sweet-pee/'>http://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/member/116222-sweet-pee/</a>

Wow you look great and yes all stitches look very professionally and smooth n straight. I'm not sure if you can share the cost of the breast surgery itself or if it was part if the package. Congrats on that new body suit. Can't wait to alter mine lol.

Wow!!! Can you tell me about how much this cost?

After weight loss surgery, many people are choosing to have plastic surgery. I was determine to look my best, especially after working so hard to lose weight for many years. Everyone deserved to look their best. I know I wanted to. Of course price is usually a concern, and prices vary depending on the surgical procedure.

Prices in Mexico are excellent. First find an excellent plastic surgeon like I did that gives excellent results, with excellent prices, with excellent experience and with excellent care.

I had the sleeve in 2012 and lost 85 lbs. and tomorrow......OMG tomorrow.. I am going for a TT/lower body lift!!! and breast lift. So nervous but so excited. I had my sleeve at INT hospital with Dr Ponce. Fantastic Doctor. I am having TT with Dr. Parra at INT.

Congratulations!! I am sure all will go well. I am very excited for you!!

posted below...

Edited by AZDee

When this question was first being asked I was down in Tijuana getting ready to have my lower body lift. I am every happy with my outcome. My butt lift was amazing, the back flaps (tissue) that were still attached to the blood source were implanted to rebuild my rear since with the LBL the butt can become flat, so my surgeon rebuilds it, much better than just having fat injected back there...I had a beautiful cut line in the shape of a heart on the rear sloping down to the front and a new bellybutton that looks exactly like my original one. My stomach muscles were re-sewn nice and tight. Overall, I could not be more pleased, my surgery went well, my recovery stay was wonderful, I only had to stay a week since my stiches were all internal. I was picked up at the San Diego airport and taken back when it was time to leave. I even traveled alone this time, since I knew I was going to be cared for so well I felt like it was something I could do alone and it was easy. I highly recommend my surgeon, Dr .Victor Gutierrez, he is a very talented surgeon and just the nicest doctor you could ever hope to meet...2 months out from surgery and everything is great, I feel 100% back to normal...I plan on going back to Mexico for more work, I felt very safe.