Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Green? Please God, let this be green...

Please, please, please....I know I am close but so want to be THERE! My doc fills very slowly and I am good with that, but so ready to get there and have it last! Fingers crossed!!!

Green? Please God, let this be green..

@@Sherlock1969.

????

i must have taken a stupid pill instead of my Vitamin this morning :wacko:

what are you talking about :blink:

kathy

The green zone...I am praying I am in the green zone at last; where smaller amounts of food satisfy you and last 3-4 hours and your appetite is dimmed. :)

Edited by Sherlock1969

Lol. This cracked me up. Maybe this will be it. Fingers crossed.

I just love Green. It is my favorite color. Took me about 6 fills but I got there and it is great. Sometimes I would like to be a little tighter, but I had it a bit too tight and was coughing and spitting up slim so had to take .5cc off and it is good. Best of luck. Think Green!

keeping everything crossed here too ; I am hoping after 18 months that I have finally arrived at green also , I was too tight could only eat soft stuff , left things too long really before having .5ml removed , diet now much better and varied ; heres hoping I have arrived finally !!

I am in bandsters hell! In Toronto they make us wait 4 weeks between applying for fills... so even though I KNOW I'm not in the green zone because everything can go down too easy & I'm hungry after a couple of hours it will be another 4-5 weeks for a fill. I've got 6.5 in a 10cc band. Any advice to help with self control during this time period?

Just know that its only temporary. You'll get to green, but you'll have to work a little harder before you get there and let the band take some of the work off you.

I am in bandsters hell! In Toronto they make us wait 4 weeks between applying for fills... so even though I KNOW I'm not in the green zone because everything can go down too easy & I'm hungry after a couple of hours it will be another 4-5 weeks for a fill. I've got 6.5 in a 10cc band. Any advice to help with self control during this time period?

Hi Betty - have you had a fill already? I go June 8th.