Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any 2014 June Sleevers

Well I am officially freaking out. Just got my surgery time... I am tomorrow at 10:15 am. I need lots of encouragement right now guys cause I am so nervous and totally freaked out!!!!

you got this.

Tomorrow is the day I will change my life forever :-)

My arrival time is 6:15am, surgery is scheduled for 8:15am.

I need to pack now, I'm not scared, little bit nervous but very calm, and happy. What I'm scared about is being away from my kids, especially the youngest 2year old, for 3 days. I should be home Friday but they never been without me. My mom is looking after them, but it's still hard for me.

Tomorrow is the day I will change my life forever :-)

My arrival time is 6:15am, surgery is scheduled for 8:15am.

I need to pack now, I'm not scared, little bit nervous but very calm, and happy. What I'm scared about is being away from my kids, especially the youngest 2year old, for 3 days. I should be home Friday but they never been without me. My mom is looking after them, but it's still hard for me.

Much the same with me. Surgery is scheduled for 8:30 tomorrow and I'm about to start packing. I'm not really nervous. I have no second thoughts or anything but I am sad about being away from my girls (4y and 16m). They're staying with their father for the next week and 1/2 since I won't be able to lift the baby at all. I may try to Skype with them Thurs or Fri.

Tomorrow I start my 2 week liquid diet...surgery date June 18th...getting super excited!

I am going monday, june 9th. I'm watching youtube videos. Really enjoyed Matthew Weiner videos, and first week post-op videos are really good. I can tolerate pain for 1- 3 days, lets hope. Guess when I get nervous, I plan, so bought some liquids etc. Need to get Isopure low carb, maybe grape and pineapple flavor. Anyway can't wait!!!

I have to be at the hospital at 9am. Calmer than I thought I would be. No turning back. It's in goods hands. Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery. Asking for prayers and encouragement. Here we go!

Can't wait to hear how it goes this week for all you early June. I have one more week to go.

I am also scheduled for June 25th wool woop!! Excited but nervous!!

I have to be at the hospital at 9am. Calmer than I thought I would be. No turning back. It's in goods hands. Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery. Asking for prayers and encouragement. Here we go!

Prayers for you, and best wishes! Please let us know how you're doing!! Don't be nervous, it's going to be the beginning of the rest of your life!

How are all you early June Sleevers doing??? I hope your doing great! & are having a quick & easy recovery. Let us all know on the Post op June Sleevers post!

@@hirgirl Congratulations on your surgery just one day ago. How are you feeling? I'm wishing you a happy, healthy and speedy recovery.

Good Morning all June 5th sleevers. I'm off to the hospital soon and have surgery scheduled for 12:30. Praying for all of you today and wishing you a great experience. Off to our new lives!!!!!!! Yeah us!

Well I had my surgery yesterday, my surgeon said it went perfectly. I'm still in the hospital, not sure if I can go home today or not though cause I'm so nauseous. The pain isn't too terrible but every time I try to sip Water I feel like I'm going to throw up. Not trying to scare anyone, just thought I should share. Let's just hope it goes away soon so I can look at the positives!

Well I had my surgery yesterday, my surgeon said it went perfectly. I'm still in the hospital, not sure if I can go home today or not though cause I'm so nauseous. The pain isn't too terrible but every time I try to sip Water I feel like I'm going to throw up. Not trying to scare anyone, just thought I should share. Let's just hope it goes away soon so I can look at the positives!

Hopefully they are giving you zopram

I'm not worry about pain but I really dislike nausea. My normal mojo is to fix nausea with food. That can't happen for obvious reasons.

Hope you feel better soon.