Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any 2014 June Sleevers

I am tentitively scheduled for June 9th, but if they get the letter soon enough they can do me on June 3rd. its going really fast. I have 2 classes to take may 15 and 22.

Hello beautiful ppl I am scheduled for June 20th and I really don't know how to feel I guess im just ready 4 results not looking forward to the rough patch that I know I must experience but im a bit worried about this 2week liquid diet I'm trying to mentally prepare myself but does anybody have and tips or advice on how to get through the liquid diet? Things to drink should I put fruits and veggies in my ninja or stick to thin liquids

Edited by DollFaceKi

I'm scheduled for June 30.

I'm scheduled for June 23rd...I'm nervous now cuz I don't knw what to tell my supervisor to get the approval for being off...she gave some of my other co-workers a hard time about it....what to do????? But I'm excited too finally get to this point!!!!

I'm scheduled for June 23rd...I'm nervous now cuz I don't knw what to tell my supervisor to get the approval for being off...she gave some of my other co-workers a hard time about it....what to do????? But I'm excited to finally get to this point!!!!

Hey all June sleevers!

I'm new here. I have my surgery date for june 2nd. I go see the dietitian, my doctor and a surgery class on the 28th. Is that enough time for the liquid diet? I hope so.

Good luck with everything

Jenn

I just got scheduled today for June 4th too! My preop visit is next week on May 15th.

Congrats!

I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to a year out. My weight has been up and down for a long time. I'm ready to make the changes to keep it off....willing to do what my Dr. says. lol

Be well,

Jenn

Edited by jenn1

I am having. A lap band removed and sleeve June 12th I am super excited

I am scheduled for June 18. I have my pre-op appt. on May 30th and that is when I will start my pre-op diet but I have already been doing a modified diet to try to get used to they way we will be eating :) Im super excited and nervous at the same time.

My surgery is June 9th with pre op on June 2 and 5. I start my liquid diet may 27th. Between now and then, I'm going to start out with one Protein Shake as a Meal Replacement, increase my Water intake and increase my walking. I would live to get 2 miles in each day. My plan is to do this for one week, then switch to two Protein Shakes and one well planned meal. There will be Snacks, almonds, yogurt, etc.. In my mind if I do a "pre op" before the actual pre op, it may be less difficult

I'm also scheduled for June 9. I started exercise 3 weeks ago, and cutting back on food intake, I start the liquid diet 14 days before surgery, anyone recommend a good Protein Shake?

I am scheduled for June 10th. I contacted my Insurance case manager on February 28, my first consult was April 9th ( also saw Nutrition and Psych the same day). Had a day within a week and approval in two. Its been a whirlwind. Scared and excited to finally do this. I started the process back in 2007 but the year waiting period for the band scared me. So happy I can get the sleeve now.

Hi, I've been reading this forum for ages but finally happy to say I'm booked for 13th June! I'm so scared but also excited. I have also been on YouTube watching heaps of videos of other peoples experience. I'm about to go and get some Vitamins. Any particular ones u recommend? TIA

I am scheduled for June 5th and I am pass nervous. Everyday I wonder if I am making the right decision. However I am drawing strength and inspiration from others in the forum.

June 2nd for me. June 30th for my hubby! So excited to be on this journey. :D